IT Audit Project Manager
Company: Resources Global Professionals
Posted on: February 16, 2020
RGP is a global Consulting and Executive Search firm helping
some of the most recognized companies in the world work
differently. Whether it's a position in Accounting, Finance, Audit,
Tax, Technology, Human Resources or Supply Chain, we understand the
challenges in finding the next opportunity on your career path. We
will connect you to opportunities that matter, putting your
expertise to best use while developing skills for the future.
Our Executive Recruiters have established relationships with many
of the best and brightest professionals in the industry. Based on
our unique approach to recruiting and expertise in assessing
opportunities and talent, we have the ability to expose you to the
top career opportunities on the market.
As we continue to grow and deepen our impact on organizations
around the world, we are looking for the right people to place in
key executive roles. If you are interested in finding the best
opportunity on your career path, there are a few things you should
know about RGP:
- We are energized by the opportunity of identifying and placing
top Executive talent.
- We like working with organizations that are positive, adaptable
- We care how work gets accomplished and are deeply invested in
the success of our clients and their Executive Professionals.If
this sounds like you, we invite you to read on and learn more.
THE RGP EXECUTIVE SEARCH EXPERIENCE
At RGP, we're deeply invested in identifying your strengths as an
Executive Professional. We understand it's not simply about finding
a position - it's about your career objectives, goals and
aspirations. In other words, it's about you.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As an IT Audit Project Manager, you will be responsible for
participating in and leading critical, high-risk, complex
initiatives, programs and projects.
ATTRIBUTES OF PROFESSIONALS IN THIS ROLE
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Communicate the overall summary of audit results to management
and report any unusual or high-risk situations requiring immediate
- Provide consulting support on company initiatives and with
management as a subject matter expert on information technology
- Complete audits in accordance with industry standards and
- Develop and mentor systems audit staff
- Utilize information systems to manage multiple information
technology audit projects and staff assigned to the projects
- Collaborate with project teams and audit customers to create
plans for accomplishment project objectivesDESIRED EXPERIENCE AND
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Accounting Information
Systems, or Computer Science, Master's Degree preferred
- 6+ years of related work experience Equal Opportunity
RGP is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity,
age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran
status, and encourage all applicants to apply.
Keywords: Resources Global Professionals, Birmingham , IT Audit Project Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!