Company: ITAC Solutions, LLC
Posted on: November 19, 2021
ITAC Solutions is seeking a Finance / Accounting Recruiter to
join its Birmingham-based Finance / Accounting recruiting team.
This critical role is a fantastic opportunity for someone
possessing proven success in a fast-paced, agile staffing role with
a passion for connecting people to career opportunities. This is an
internal role at ITAC---s Birmingham office. What you---ll be doing
(duties of this position):
- Identifying, engaging and referring talented Finance and
Accounting professionals to our clients for contract,
contract-to-hire and direct hire opportunities.
- Following ITAC---s recruiting processes, ensuring compliance
with Company practices as well as employment-related Federal and
- Collaborating with peers to solve issues related to the full
life-cycle of recruiting.
- Fostering an environment of healthy competition, camaraderie
and respect for all internal team members.
- Creating a best-in-class experience for those who entrust ITAC
with their search for employment and career. What you---ll need to
be considered (requirements):
- A minimum of three  years of proven experience in a
high-volume, fast-paced and diverse recruiting environment.
- An unquestionable alignment with ITAC---s Core Values,
evidenced through your actions and past experiences.
- Professional demeanor including your approach to addressing
conflict, competing priorities, and working collaboratively to
achieve common goals.
- A mastery of both written and verbal communication skills for
the purposes of influencing, negotiating, and connecting with
- The ability to successfully complete ITAC---s standard credit,
criminal, and drug screening along with education verification.
What could set you apart from the rest (preferred skills /
experience / knowledge):
- Verifiable success in establishing recruiting strategies
yielding candidate pipelines in a competitive marketplace with
limited active job-seeker activity
- Experience working within the Finance / Accounting industries
or as a recruiter in the Finance / Accounting vertical
- A Bachelor---s degree from an accredited institution What ITAC
provides (benefits, etc.):
- Base salary, uncapped commission structure and quarterly
- Company-provided life and long and short-term disability
- Multiple medical plan options, dental & vision insurance
- Discretionary time-off (DTO)--
- Monthly Phone Allowance or Company Phone
- 401k Retirement Plan
- ITAC Rewards Program
- Opportunity to earn a trip to Club Hire
Keywords: ITAC Solutions, LLC, Birmingham , Accounting Recruiter, Accounting, Auditing , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!