Company: Camping World
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless
adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is your premier one-stop-shop for everything RV.
Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection
of new and used RVs for sale. Once you buy an RV, should it need a
little TLC, our RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers are there
to make it shine like new. However, if the problem is under the
hood, our nearly 2,500 service bays, over 2,000 technicians and 135
collision centers scattered around the country are ready to get you
back on the road in no time.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new
and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping
World like the great outdoors is a big place, full of opportunity
and we make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an
awesome team already, but there's always room for more! Are you
ready for a new adventure?
Camping World is currently seeking a highly motivated and
forward-thinking Receptionist to join our team! You will be a key
contributor to providing a meaningful customer experience. We are
looking for someone with a proven track record and desire to grow
within our organization.
Essential Job Functions:
- First point of contact for customers
- Greet and welcome customers.
- Set tone for a positive customer experience
- Check in VIP appointments and direct customers to the
appropriate team member(s)
- Coordinate front desk activities including answering and
directing incoming phone calls
- Track incoming sales calls in our CRM
- Maintain a strong work ethic with total commitment to success
- Assist customers with any questions directed to the reception
- Other duties, functions and responsibilities may be assigned to
the position as appropriate and necessary
Essential Job Skills:
- High School education or equivalent
- Previous experience in a high-standard customer service
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and relationship-building
- Strong ability to take initiative, coupled with leadership
skills and the ability to take charge of a situation
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and reliability, with
the desire to work as an integral member of a team
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a
diverse client base Computer skills: MS Office
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package
including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time
associates are offered access to dental vision coverage! For more
information please visit:
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's
policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee
based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran
or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any
other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local
Camping World is the leading outdoor lifestyle retailer. Since the
Company's founding in 1966, Camping World has grown to become one
of the most well-known destinations for camping, boating, hunting,
fishing, biking, winter- and water sports, to name a few. The
outdoors is a big place, bigger than just RVs, but when it comes to
your RV needs, we're your one-stop shop for sales, maintenance,
repair and the industry's broadest and deepest range of services,
protection plans, products and resources. We have over 200
locations all over the U.S. under our ever-growing company and
brands. Just as the outdoors offers endless adventures, so does our
company. Stay tuned to see how and where we grow next.
We consider Military experience equally as valuable as civilian
work experience. Veterans, Reservists and Transitioning Service
Members are encouraged to include Military duty and certifications
on their resume and applications when applying for a position.
Keywords: Camping World, Birmingham , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Calera, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!