Director, IP Programs and Marketing Solutions
Company: STERIS Canada Corporation
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Job Title: Director, IP Programs and Marketing Solutions Job
Category: Marketing/Communications Country/Region: US State: AL
City: Birmingham Description: At STERIS, we help our Customers
create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative
healthcare and life science product and service solutions around
the globe. Position Summary The Director of IP Programs & Marketing
Solutions will position STERIS IPS On-site and Off-site
Reprocessing to become the leading company in Reprocessing by
setting go-to-market strategy, product portfolio direction and
aligning resources to support Strategic Customers. As a critical
member of the leadership team, will initiate, analyze, negotiate,
and close transactions with Customers and third parties. The
Director, IP Programs & Solutions will work closely with other
members of the senior leadership team across the STERIS enterprise
to establish a unified, efficient approach to optimize business
- Prepares and execute a comprehensive strategy and team approach
in promoting the services and offering of the STERIS on-site and
off-site processing division.
- Prepares extensive and detailed financial modeling of new
business opportunities, their value, and their impact on STERIS
Instrument Processing Division.
- Compiles, review, and present strategic market analysis on new
or existing on-site and/or off-site products and Customers.
- Leads STERIS Instrument Processing representatives from various
business functions including legal, human resources, quality,
regulatory, finance, operations, etc. in order to evaluate
potential products and Customers.
- Completes due diligence to understand all potential risks and
validate business model assumptions.
- Develops and communicates launch requirements for new business
with appropriate internal departments and external Customer, to
ensure all affected parties understand responsibilities and
activities to maintain and continue business growth.
- Knowledge of various types of contracts and structures to
negotiate transaction related issues.
- Manages complex processes involving multiple
- Proactively seeks and actions on Customer Feedback to
- Develops and implements sales strategies necessary for
successful penetration of key markets.
- Drives sales efficiencies and productivity including oversight
of the RFP process, from inception through contract termination or
- Creates and maintains in partnership with key internal partners
pricing strategies to maximize competitiveness and profitability.
Education Degree Bachelor's Degree Required Experience
- B.S.B.A. required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Strong leadership abilities with the ability to manage
high-level staff. Will supervise broad-based functional leadership
such as Directors, Managers, and staff in driving strategic and
- 10+ years of sales management and business
- Strong Profit & Loss experience with emphasis on growth,
review, and income generation as well as strategic and market
- Sound business acumen in making strategic decisions based on
financial statements and related analysis.
- Strong expertise in budgeting, financial analysis, forecasting,
and employee selection and development.
- Ability to influence people in the opinions, attitude or
judgments; to generalize, evaluates and decides, to adapt to
situations under stress.
- Expertise working at the C-level in large healthcare groups (5+
- Experience managing large, complex accounts, requiring
strategic partnership and engagement (10+ years)
- Demonstrated ability to develop and analyze complicated
financial and operational data (8+ years)
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills (10+ years)
STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) organization with
approximately 12,000 associates worldwide and operates in more than
100 countries.If you need assistance completing the application
process, please call 1 (440) 392.7047. This contact information is
for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check
application status.STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of
affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited,
hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups
regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national
origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex
(including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions),
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any
other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not
only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government
contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of
equal employment opportunity.The full affirmative action program,
absent the data metrics required by -- 60-741.44(k), shall be
available to all employees and applicants for employment for
inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your
location's HR Office during normal business hours.
Nearest Major Market: Birmingham
Job Segment: Manager, Medical, Business Development, Inspector,
Marketing, Management, Healthcare, Sales, Quality
Keywords: STERIS Canada Corporation, Birmingham , Director, IP Programs and Marketing Solutions, Advertising , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!