Digital Marketing Specialist
Company: Shyft Careers
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Wettermark & Keith, recognized as one of the top personal injury
law firms in the country, is hiring a multi-faceted Digital
Marketer to complement our internal team to optimize our in-house
Paid, Social, Email, Media, and SEO campaigns. This large, regional
law firm is migrating digital efforts in-house and wants to
cultivate your skills to spearhead and refine the ROI of new and
existing innovative marketing strategies.
- Research, content optimization, and content creation.
- Management of email campaigns, CTRs, and opt in/out.
- Reporting, analytics, and additional duties assigned by the
- Be a contributing member helping to create, optimize, and
execute SEO and Paid media research and campaigns.
- Reporting on ROAS
- Social media marketing and Paid Social Media Marketing
- Google and Bing SEM
- Assist with project management and external vendor
- Local Search and GMB.
- Landing/child page design and CMS administration.
- Assisting with Media Buying and planning.
- Reporting and research
- Additional duties assigned by manager.Requirements
- Bachelor---s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, or
- 1-3 years of relatable experience. Agency experience is
preferred, but not required.
- Highly detail-oriented and values confidentiality.
- Technical proficiency with some technologies used for this
- Project Management experience
- Dependable, responsive, and able to work on-site at the
corporate office in Birmingham, Alabama.
Keywords: Shyft Careers, Birmingham , Digital Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!