Social Media/Content Marketer
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Mindvolt is looking for a prolific and talented social media and
content marketer to write and produce various projects, including
blog posts, social media content, and email newsletters, for a
variety of clients. This role requires a high level of strategic
thinking, attention to detail, and project management
- Writing and editing various types of articles on a wide range
of topics for our clients' blogs and email campaigns through
WordPress and Mailchimp, respectively.
- Segmenting lists based on behaviors like past email engagement
and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits,
- Measuring results and optimizing the nurture tracks for these
segments to convert leads to customers.
- Working to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while
increasing productivity of our email sends.
- Growing blog, social followers, and email subscribers and
expanding overall reach.
- Creating and optimizing content for search engines and lead
- Working alongside the digital marketing director to help
distribute content that educates and entertains our clients'
- Assisting in building and managing clients' social media
profiles and presences, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn,
Pinterest, TikTok, and Instagram.
- Attracting site visitors through search, social, and our email
- Creating shareable content appropriate for specific networks to
both spread our clients' brands and their content and links.
- Listening and engaging in relevant social discussion about our
clients, their competitors, and/or industry, both from existing
customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don't yet
- Driving consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social
- BA/BS degree in marketing or equivalent working
- Experience with WordPress and Mailchimp.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as
well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, Facebook, Tiktok,
- A dual-minded approach: You're highly creative and an excellent
writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on
data to make decisions.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability
to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our clients' various types
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale
blog marketing strategies and tactics.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and
manage projects with many moving parts.
- Excellent communicator and strategic marketer, with an ability
to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Experience Marketing Consumer Product Goods (CPG) a plus.
Keywords: Mindvolt, Birmingham , Social Media/Content Marketer, Advertising , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!