Project Manager, Brand Marketing
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: August 7, 2022
About Us:As the leader of rehabilitative care, Encompass Health
offers both facility-based and home-based patient care through its
national network of rehabilitation hospitals, home health agencies,
and hospice agencies that spans 42 states and Puerto Rico. Setting
the standard for providing excellent care, Encompass Health has
earned its place among Modern Healthcare's "Best Places to Work in
Healthcare" and the Fortune "World's Most Admired Companies" for
2021.Benefits:Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that
start day one of employment, including:
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet
the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education
- An employee assistance program for counseling and mental health
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.Position
Purpose:The Project Manager, Brand Marketing serves as a key
contact for the Regional Marketing Managers (RMM) to understand
project goals, coordinates copy, design and production for internal
partners. This position works with the RMMs and the brand marketing
project management teams to determine project budget, workflow and
scheduling. The Project Manager, Brand Marketing sees projects
through to review/completion in partnership with the RMM. This
position must be detailed oriented and able to monitor and manage
multiple projects in respect to content, budget and
timelines.Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Participates in meetings to ensure Marketing Services projects
are on schedule.
- Partners with Regional Marketing Managers to ensure everyone
assigned knows the specific goals and strategies for the given
- Partners with the Brand Marketing team on brainstorming for new
- Coordinates with the copy, design and production departments in
determining project budget, workflow and scheduling.
- Monitors and manages assigned projects in respect to content,
budget and timelines.
- Keeps an open line of communication with Regional Marketing
Managers to account for timeline/project changes.
- Organizes, plan and managed time effectively to complete
- Collaborates with project management, regional marketing and
communications teams to plan and coordinate a variety of events and
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent job related
- Agency experience
- Experience with project management softwareSkills and
- Oral communication, written communication, fluency in English,
- Information ordering, deductive reasoning, social
perceptiveness, time management, critical thinking.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and
meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without continuous
Keywords: Encompass Health, Birmingham , Project Manager, Brand Marketing, Advertising , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!