Content Marketing Coordinator
Company: Oakworth Capital Bank
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Oakworth Capital Bank is growing and has an amazing opportunity
for someone to join our team in Birmingham, AL! We are looking for
a Content Marketing Coordinator that has an entrepreneurial spirit
to help us build and mobilize an iconic brand through the power of
content marketing. An ideal candidate would meet the qualifications
listed below, and more importantly, be able to demonstrate that
they live by Oakworth Core Values (Golden Rule, Character,
Innovative Spirit, Professionalism, Work Ethic).
Responsibilities and Duties:This associate will focus on content
marketing as a strategic marketing approach by creating and
distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract
and retain Oakworth prospects and clients - and, ultimately, to
drive profitable actions.
- Storyteller - Research, source, repurpose and produce content
for all content channels
- Copywriter - Write and publish content to support all business
- Audience Development/Management - Identify key personas,
audiences and customize messages to these audiences
- Create and maintain a robust content library and calendar
- Support corporate communications with general content for
public relations, internal and external communication efforts,
- Understand how stories translate into results that address
business issues (driving top line revenue, profit, client loyalty,
efficiencies) while driving the distribution of the Oakworth brand
through all content marketing efforts.
- Produce (ideation, write, edit, design, video production/post
production) various types of original content including blog,
social media, multi-page documents, one-pagers, checklists, white
papers, web, video, email, lead gen/demand gen.
- Repurpose content to fit multiple content channels.
- Manage publishing and traffic cycle for the quarterly Thought
Leadership magazine as well as produce weekly podcast.
- Partner with internal subject matter experts and leaders
throughout the organization to build the content that will fuel our
content marketing program.
- Work closely within the company's marketing team to create
multi-channel campaigns that use content marketing as well as other
marketing tactics to touch our prospects throughout the client
journey to achieve a multi-disciplinary, multi-channel
- Design and execute on content marketing strategies that support
multiple business service lines within the organization including
1) Commercial and Private banking, 2) Wealth Management, 3)
Advisory Services and specializations including DEPTH, Dryus, and
future segments such as Emerging Professionals, as well as our
various market locations 4) Other key stakeholders including
associates, future talent, clients, and prospects.
- Create custom website pages, landing pages for advertisements,
and user experiences / client journeys that push visitors deeper
within our website to collect core data and produce lead
- Work within our marketing automation technology to produce
content for drip campaigns that nurture marketing and/or business
development leads through the sales pipeline (MQLs / SQLs).
- Identify audience segments and core messaging to reach those
audiences within existing (or new) personas, demographics and other
areas to create alignment between marketing and sales to touch
prospects and clients effectively.
- Partner with the business development team on how content
marketing is driving business opportunities, helping advisors know
when to act, and what content they have access to for follow up
- Using our marketing automation system plus other tools, monitor
content campaign ROI including web traffic, conversions, and
insights to make decisions on program needs, improvements,
advertising, web development, etc.
- Manage SEO efforts for content production and distribution on
our website and own the targeting of specific keywords for all
- Responsible for Oakworth's website blog, tagging, and online
- Create and maintain a content library (both admin backend and
internal associate facing) for the organization across all business
- Create and manage monthly content calendars that explain the
Oakworth story and how we help people succeed by making their
financial lives easier.
- Support the organization's corporate communication efforts as
needed including PR, talent marketing, events, etc.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in content marketing
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations, digital
communication, journalism, advertising or similar field
- Creative content ideation
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Adopter of innovative technology to drive processes and
- Proficiency with online project management tools
- History working in a highly collaborative and creative
environment that operates with an entrepreneurial spirit and sense
- Traffic / production / publishing management
- Understanding of customer journeys and how content marketing
helps moves audiences through the user experience - prospect, buy
- Preferred experience with Hubspot, WordPress, Microsoft
- Completed certifications in Hubspot Content Marketing and
Content Marketing Institute's University, or other related
Oakworth has been named the #1 Best Bank to Work For, for 4 years
in a row, by American Banker Magazine. To learn more our story and
what makes Oakworth unique, visit https://www.oakworth.com/.
Keywords: Oakworth Capital Bank, Birmingham , Content Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!