Senior Brand Designer - Performance Marketing
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Shipt is a membership-based marketplace that helps people get the
things they need. Our friendly shoppers handpick fresh groceries
and household essentials and deliver them to members in as soon as
We are currently looking for a senior designer focused on
performance marketing to join the brand team. You'll work closely
with a dedicated team made of creative and growth marketers
(including junior creative services designer) to create ads and
campaigns that drive brand awareness and lead to member acquisition
on various digital channels. While you'll have a great deal of
creative freedom to explore and test concepts, you must be able to
think strategically about what drives conversion while maintaining
brand standards. While the job title may say designer, we're really
looking for a fellow storyteller - someone who's excited to help us
bring the Shipt story to life.
- Collaborate with a core subset of our marketing team to produce
a wide variety of digital acquisition assets including digital ads,
paid social campaigns, display ads, and more.
- Develop a working knowledge of the Shipt membership funnel in
order to produce data-informed, actionable creative for paid
- Ensure all work aligns with design principles and brand
- Work closely with growth marketing team to use performance
metrics and A/B testing to optimize future creative outputs.
- Leverage external agency resources to develop creative that
- Manage and prioritize a workload of multiple projects to
- 6+ years of experience of relevant experience with an excellent
understanding of layout, typography, color, photography usage,
motion, and other design principles.
- Strong knowledge and experience in a performance marketing
- Ability and interest in researching industry trends within
performance marketing and user behavior.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with an
understanding that priorities, projects, and goals may shift.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator,
Indesign, After Effects, Premiere), with ability to create both
station and motion assets.
- A real team player, the ability to work with others and keep a
level of transparency throughout the process.
- A solid portfolio with strong digital design work.
Nice to Have's
- Experience working with Google Docs, Slack, and Asana - these
are the primary communication tools you'll be using for all of your
work at Shipt.
Candidates will not be reviewed without submitting a portfolio.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Shipt, Birmingham , Senior Brand Designer - Performance Marketing, Advertising , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!