Maintenance Shop Technician C-$3,000 Bonus
Company: Republic Services
Posted on: November 22, 2021
POSITION SUMMARY:With direct supervision from a Lead Technician,
Maintenance Supervisor or Maintenance Manager, a Maintenance
Technician C performs preventive maintenance on diesel and
non-diesel equipment and trucks. This position requires basic
knowledge of vehicle systems to perform routine maintenance and
repair. Enjoy the benefits of working on a single fleet with
state-of-the-art equipment, supporting our drivers as they run
their routes and servicing some of the most technically advanced
vehicles on the road.
- Tackle a new challenge every day
- Maintain and repair highly intricate and powerful
- Receive training on new technologies and equipment
- Work a regular shift in a stable industry
- Be recognized for exceptional performance
- Follow strong career paths for professional growth
- Enjoy competitive wages and benefits
- Join us and help make a positive impact on your community, your
environment, and your world.PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains a basic knowledge of a vehicle's mechanical and
electrical systems to perform basic preventive maintenance and some
- Areas of equipment maintenance may include: Vehicle PM
inspections and adjustments; Oil changes and fluids replenishment;
Adjustments and light repairs including tire changes; and Basic
electrical work, such as light changes; Conducts visual inspections
to identify potential equipment issues and identify the sources of
malfunctions using a variety of tools.
- Completes applicable Company training programs.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or
- Completion of a certified diesel maintenance program is a plus
but not required.
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certification T8 PM is a
plus but not required.
- Valid Driver's License is preferred.Republic Services is an
equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran
status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable law.The statements used herein are intended to
describe the general nature and level of the work being performed
by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and
skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do
not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change
at the discretion of the Company.
Keywords: Republic Services, Birmingham , Maintenance Shop Technician C-$3,000 Bonus, Engineering , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!