Senior Process Engineer
Company: Trinity Consultants - Engineering & EHS Recruitmen
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Position Summary:As a Process Engineer you will minimize product
costs by improving the quality and quantity of products. Identify
and minimize sources of process variation and then implement
strategies for process optimization. Coordinate the transfer and
scale-up of designated new products and processes from Research and
Development to Production. Provide design review, cost analysis,
and construction oversight for specified capital projects. You will
be responsible for performing preliminary engineering calculations
in areas of potential cost savings by assignment. These assignments
may include preliminary experimentation and, if required,
full-scale process experiments to demonstrate the process
- Meet Profit Plan goals for volume, cost, and quality.
Coordinate transition of products from R&D to Production
department. Represent Production in cross-functional product launch
teams. Provide support required to meet plan objectives assigned
- Implement capital projects to meet process, Sales, and
Marketing requirements within approved budgets and on time.
Identify and participate in design process improvements required to
support production in the plant. Minimize the impact of these
projects on current production. Meet goals for safety and
- Provide guidance to Engineering and R&D on projects to be
implemented in Production.
- Support Marketing of developmental product lines by ensuring
that manufacturing meets customer requirements for designated
products. Participate in process improvement/cost reduction
- May coordinate major production shutdowns. Minimize downtime
while implementing needed capital projects. Complete work with no
recordable injuries, no reportable environmental incidents, and no
major GMP violations.
- Provide training and guidance for Operators, Mechanics,
Supervisors, and Engineers necessary for the efficient operation of
- Train Process Operators on the field.
- Work with Maintenance on field related problems.Required
- BS in Chemical Engineering and 5+ years of experience in
manufacturing, preferably in a chemical manufacturing
- Requires special knowledge in the areas of chemical
engineering, process control, and statistics.
- Strong organizational, communications, and leadership skills
- Must be able to work effectively with individuals at all levels
within organization. Six Sigma a plus.
Keywords: Trinity Consultants - Engineering & EHS Recruitmen, Birmingham , Senior Process Engineer, Engineering , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!