Audio Engineer and Lighting Designer
Company: The Fennec
Posted on: November 25, 2022
THE FENNECThe Fennec brings an entirely new concept to
Birmingham. - The four unique spaces, The Fennec, The Social, The
Cypress, and The Foxhole Lounge, provide a variety of options to
feature events enhanced by entertainment from new artists, while
coupled with a locally progressive menu. The Fennec's menu has been
created by an award-winning chef, and our contemporary cocktail bar
offers tailored cocktails. - The leaders of the Fennec have a
mission to make excellence effortlessly routine.The Fennec House
Technical engineer -
We are looking for an experienced AV technician to set up and
operate media equipment for live events. As an AV technician, you
will be responsible for organizing and installing media equipment
such as projectors, microphones, video monitors, and sound boards.
You may also be required to alter the venue layout to enhance
acoustics.To ensure success as an AV technician, you should have
advanced knowledge of audio and video equipment, experience with
lighting and filming techniques, and excellent troubleshooting
skills. Ultimately, a top-notch AV technician should be able to
create superb audio and visual effects to enhance any live
experience.Audio Video Technician Responsibilities:
- Meeting with Production Manager/Event Coordinators to discuss
audio, lighting, and video requirements.
- Altering venue arrangements according to layout diagrams.
- Laying electrical and sound cables.
- Setting up and installing microphones, lights, video monitors,
projectors, speakers, and video cameras.
- Conducting sound, visual, and performance quality checks on AV
- Inspecting mountings and electrical equipment to ensure they
conform to health and safety regulations.
- Operating sound and visual equipment during live events.
- Troubleshooting equipment and ensuring events run
- Maintaining strong customer relations.
- Disassembling audio and visual equipment and packing up after
the event.Audio Video Technician Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in sound engineering or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as an AV technician.
- In-depth knowledge of sound, video, and lighting
- Familiarity with computers and IP Networking Systems.
- Advanced knowledge of modern filming and sound mixing
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- High level of physical fitness and the ability to lift heavy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Keywords: The Fennec, Birmingham , Audio Engineer and Lighting Designer, Engineering , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!