Data Extract Engineer (Python Exp)- Urgent Need
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Position - - - - - : Data Extract Engineer (Python Exp)- Urgent
NeedLocation : Birmingham, ALDuration : 2 Months ContractStart Time
: 8:00 AMEnd Time : 5:00 PMTotal Hours/week : 40.00Description:
- The Product Engineer team (PE) is responsible for the
extraction clinical information system data using data mining and
ETL (extract, transform, and load) processes based off the use of
Python and Mongo DB technologies.Essential Roles and
- The role requires strong technical experience with HL7, SQL,
Python, and Mongo DB.
- Collaborates across solution groups on similar functionality to
ensure data is extracted in the proper formats.
- Work closely with application development and clinical managers
to ensure the intended data extract delivery requirements are
satisfied by the solutions.
- This role will be expected to perform hands on
- Excellent analytical skills to comprehensively analyze and
interpret policies, procedures and situations in a multifaceted way
and possess strong problem-solving skills to develop innovative
solutions to complex issues.
- Ability to adhere to procedural and/or regulatory requirements
for Good Documentation Practices (GDP) as well as the ability to
review work of team members who are assigned similar data types to
ensure that the technical output of the team conforms to best
practices and standards.
- Role model for the companys high ethical standards and code of
- Ability to develop relationships with other internal
stakeholders to assess how data extract technologies can best
streamline processes and/or add value.
- Influence other team members in a manner that complex problems
are resolved with urgency.
- Influences other team members through effective listening and
communication to accomplish operational objectives.
- Good organizational, time management, problem-solving skills
and the ability to work accurately and meet deadlines with frequent
- Attention to detail and stress tolerance
- Ability to recall, retrieve and communicate detailed or
technical information clearly, accurately and concisely and to
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years relevant experience working with healthcare clinical
data, within a hospital setting preferred.
- Strong HL7 experience required.
- Coding knowledge required, Python, SQL, Mongo DB and other
- Knowledge of healthcare data types required.
- Ability to convey complex technical information to a variety of
levels within the organization.
- Personal characteristics: personable, detail-oriented, critical
thinker, self-motivated, enthusiastic, resourceful,
customer-focused and interested in mentorship of other team
- Strong organizational, leadership and interpersonal
Keywords: millenniumsoft, Birmingham , Data Extract Engineer (Python Exp)- Urgent Need, Engineering , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!