Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Company: Bridgeway Professionals
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Manufacturing Engineering Manager Summary: -
The Manufacturing Engineering Manager will manage and oversee all
current program activities for the plant as well as any upcoming
Manufacturing Engineering Manager Responsibilities:
- Manages, motivates, and leads team of Engineers ensuring
appropriate direction, training, and evaluation.
- Manufacturing Engineering Manager is responsible for building
the Engineering budget and ensuring it's met.
- Managing all cost and manpower on projects.
- Responsible for new product launches.
- Develops and maintains the process standards in which all parts
- Responsible for the development and improvement of the
Engineering processes, structure, performance, etc. -
- Manages exploration of new materials and processes in order to
achieve the best quality, process, and reliability.
- Maintains documentation closely following necessary timeliness
on specific projects.
- Leads the engineering team in continuous improvement
initiatives resulting in cost-reductions and customer give
- Responsible for understanding design and engineering
requirements on development programs, and ensuring that engineering
disciplines are followed.
- Define and manage fixed and capital budgets.
- Strong shop floor experience in mfg / mechanical / process
engineering - shop floor level.
- Manage performance of direct reports.
- Follows safety regulations and enforces compliance with company
safety rules and regulations. - -
- Bachelor's degree (BS or BA) is required.
- Precision -stamping or molding experience preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively. -
- Effectively and professionally communicate.
- Solid understanding of Continuous Improvement and Lean
Manufacturing methodologies and proven track record of
- Strong interpersonal skills and decision making ability. -
- Ability to motivate a team environment, help drive results, and
delegate authority to subordinate personnel.
- Excellent -communications skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate to a diverse audience
(customers, suppliers, employees).
- Results oriented approach.
- Effective leadership, management and development of direct
reports. BE THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD - Mahatma
Gandhi LIFE IS 10% WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU AND 90% HOW YOU RESPOND TO
IT - Lou Holtz NO ONE IS USELESS IN THIS WORLD WHO LIGHTENS THE
BURDEN OF IT TO ANYONE ELSE - Charles Dickens FAITH IS TAKING THE
FIRST STEP EVEN WHEN YOU DON'T SEE THE WHOLE STAIRCASE - Martin
Luther King, Jr. LET ME WIN, BUT IF I CANNOT WIN, LET ME BE BRAVE
IN THE ATTEMPT - Motto of the Special Olympics FOR IT IS IN GIVING
THAT WE RECEIVE - Francis of Assisi NEVER TELL PEOPLE HOW TO DO
THINGS. TELL THEM WHAT TO DO AND THEY WILL SURPRISE YOU WITH THEIR
INGENUITY. - General George S Patton WE CAN'T HELP EVERYONE, BUT
EVERYONE CAN HELP SOMEONE - Ronald Reagan PEACE BEGINS WITH A SMILE
- Mother Teresa THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO SUCCEED AT ANYTHING AND
THAT IS TO GIVE EVERYTHING - Vince Lombardi ONE LEARNS PEOPLE
THROUGH THE HEART, NOT THE EYES OR THE INTELLECT - Mark Twain
Keywords: Bridgeway Professionals, Birmingham , Manufacturing Engineering Manager, Engineering , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...