QA Specialist Contract Job IPC-610 Cert REQUIRED-Huntsville, AL
Posted on: January 5, 2018
***YOU MUST BE CURRENTLY CERTIFIED IPC-610 (Class II Inspection Cert) ***
Adecco is seeking a Quality Assurance Technician to service a one year contract role for a leading manufacturer in Huntsville, AL. Must possess current IPC-610 and have SAP experience to conduct material transactions (e.g. issue, move, receive) and be available to work shift 7:00am to 3:30pm.
The Quality Assurance Technician I perform product inspection of finished Electrical products, assemblies for good manufacturing practices to verify product meets specifications:
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
- Understand and implement/administer the IPC six 10 requirements
On Electrical assemblies understand and have the ability to perform or administer:
- IPC SIX 10 requirements
- Class 2 and 3 assemblies
- Perform Solder joint inspections
- Conforma coating inspections
QA Specialist will also need to be able to lean and read drawings to determine if the Build Book is complete and accurate.
- Read and understand the Manufacture instructions
- Proficient in the use of Ages tracking software
- Discard or reject products, material and equipment not meeting specifications
- Inspect, test, or measure materials, products, installations and work for conformance to specifications
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products, and recommend necessary corrective actions
- Perform incoming inspection of items as needed to reduce backlogs
- Verify conformance to specifications and protocols and report outcomes
- Mark items with details such as grade and acceptance or rejection status
- Comply with EHS regulations & policies
IPC Class II inspection certification
1. High school diploma/GED plus 2 years working experience in Manufacturing or Laboratory
2. Ability to speak, understands, read, and write in local language
Minimum Education: High School Diploma. Degree preferred.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers. Click on Apply Now to be considered for this QA job in Huntsville, AL or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: , Birmingham, QA Specialist Contract Job IPC-610 Cert REQUIRED-Huntsville, AL, Engineering, Huntsville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!