Branded Service Technician - BirminghamSupport ServicesUnited States
Company: Electrolux Home Products, Inc.
Posted on: September 13, 2019
This position is responsible for ensuring excellent consumer
experience in after-sales in home service. The service technician
will drive a service vehicle in order to complete an assigned route
of consumers who have appliances in need of repair. Visiting the
consumer s home, diagnosing and repairing while documenting the
activities are the primary daily activities of the Service
Technician. The Service Technician will represent Electrolux in the
most professional and proficient manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Conduct appliance diagnosis and repairs in consumer s homes or
other locations as needed.
* Resolve all problems related to appliance performance on behalf
of Electrolux consumers.
* Drive a service vehicle through an assigned route to multiple
* Record all activities via computer system or designated process
related to repairs, daily routes, and other activities.
* Achieve performance standards for productivity and
* Maintain inventory of parts on assigned vehicle, minimizing cost
through proficient inventory control.
* Maintain high level of skill and proficiency in appliance
* Attend all training, meetings, and other events as required.
* Wear designated uniform & maintain standards of personal grooming
& appearance consistent with Electrolux values.
* Maintain a dedication to providing exceptional customer
* Perform additional duties as assigned
* High school diploma required. Certification in appliance repair
or AAS degree preferred.
* EPA or CFC Certification Preferred
* 3-5 years experience in the appliance industry
* Must provide verifiable, stable work history
* Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
* Ability to diagnose and repair major appliances
* Strong team orientation
* Read and interpret wiring diagrams, schematics and other service
* Must have strong communication skills
* Passion to serve consumer as well as shareholders of EMA.
* Demonstrate empathy for consumer s needs and requirements
* Able to drive a service vehicle to through a daily route to
consumer s home.
* Possess strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Electrolux Home Products, Inc., together with its parent companies;
affiliates; subsidiaries and divisions (collectively referred to as
Electrolux ) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment
decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
marital status, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship, age,
physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual
orientation, veteran status, military status, or any other
characteristic or status protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Electrolux Home Products, Inc., Birmingham , Branded Service Technician - BirminghamSupport ServicesUnited States, Engineering , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!