2392 Store manager Trussville
Company: Check 'N Go
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Job Description:Store Manager - Check 'n Go/Allied Cash Advance
Do you enjoy providing excellent service and building lasting
customer relationships? Do you excel at leading others and managing
business operations? Are you looking to move beyond traditional
retail environments and to start building your career? Are you
ready to make your next move? If so, we would like to talk to
Overview of Role and Key Accountabilities:
Our Store Leaders are responsible for daily operations and
profitability of one or more of our retail Check 'N Go or Allied
Cash locations, both part of the Axcess Financial family of
companies. This key role has accountability for site operations,
sales, customer service and leadership of branch Customer Sales &
Here are a few additional details about what the role entails:
- You serve as subject matter expert in operations and policies
for your location and provide leadership to store associates.
- Hold responsibility for Recruiting, interviewing, and making
- Coordinate training, development and performance management of
Customer Sales & Service Associates. ---
- You manage store staffing levels to ensure coverage and
excellent customer service.
- Build business to business partnerships outside of the
- You are accountable for processing loans and financial
transactions in accordance with company policies and state/federal
- Answer telephone and in-person inquiries related to customer
applications, requests or other issues, and place outgoing customer
courtesy and collection calls.
- You assist in the execution of all Company marketing plans and
programs at your local store.
- You provide educational information to customers on our product
- Promote our company brand professionally and ensure store
appearance (internal and external) is well maintained.
- You handle and count currency, cash, and coins to include
managing a cash drawer, counting cash deposits, moving cash from
secure safe to cash drawer and other cash handling requirements.
You may also be responsible for bank deposits or bank pick-ups.
What we are looking for:
- Associates Degree or some college (preferred, but not
- Three or more years previous sales/marketing and customer
service experience (prior experience in banking or financial
services highly desirable)
- Two years cash handling experience preferred
- Prior experience leading others
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task with various projects
- Work independently with limited direct supervision
The following competencies are also vital for this role:
- Customer Focus - understand issues, ensure satisfaction,
anticipate and define need, build relationship and commit to
- Leadership - collaborate and influence
- Sales Disposition - know product, build trust, cross sell,
demonstrate motivation, promote competitive advantage and manage
- Conflict Resolution - recognize resistance, overcome
objections, problem solve and probe for understanding
- Grow the Business - build pipeline/partnerships, create
initiative, exude passion to succeed, act with enthusiasm in
Why Choose Axcess Financial and Check 'N Go/Allied Cash
- Axcess to Opportunity: We are an industry leader with vast
opportunities to learn, develop and grow your career at locations
across the US.
- Axcess to Impact: Be part of a team of dedicated colleagues
positively impacting customer's lives everyday through outstanding
service and lasting relationships.
- Axcess to Life: Join a supportive organization that wants you
to truly enjoy your life -- inside and outside of work.
Additionally, we offer: competitive compensation (base pay +
incentives) and benefit programs (e.g., medical dental, life
insurance), a generous paid time off program, 401k retirement plan,
tuition reimbursement and an engaging work environment.
About Axcess Financial:
We are a privately held company headquartered Cincinnati, Ohio who
provides innovative credit solutions that empower customers to
handle their personal finances when, where and how they want. It's
our mission to get people the money they need when they need it. We
make sure we do so in a way that is responsible and within their
Commitment to Diversity:
Axcess is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We
are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer,
making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran
status or any other protected class.
This posting is intended to describe the general nature of the work
anticipated to be performed and is not a comprehensive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Keywords: Check 'N Go, Birmingham , 2392 Store manager Trussville, Executive , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!