Business Development Director
Company: CTI Education Group
Posted on: October 18, 2020
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an
- The Business Development Director is responsible for hospital
inpatient and outpatient census through the design and
implementation of referral programs and customer service
strategies. Oversees inpatient admission process. Manages, trains
and develops hospital-wide Business Development Team. Serves in a
Senior Leadership role.
- The Business Development Director is responsible to help create
an environment and culture that enables the hospital to fulfill its
mission by meeting or exceeding its goals, conveying the hospital
mission to all staff, holding staff accountable for performance,
motivating staff to improve performance and being responsible for
the operation of the department, measurement, assessment and
continuous improvement of the department's performance.
- This position will support cultural diversity by ensuring that
the delivery of quality, equitable and culturally competent
patient-centered care is provided; promoting and maintaining an
inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and
accepting of diversity; and ensuring that cultural diversity and
sensitivity training is part of new employee orientation on an
on-going basis to meet the needs of the patient population served
in the hospital.
- License or Certification:
- Drivers license and acceptable driving record according to
- Total Education, Vocational Training and--Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience as a marketing representative, or
nurse liaison in a healthcare environment.
- Bachelor's degree in related area preferred.
- Successful track record in leading, managing or direct sales
and marketing, preferably in Healthcare environment
- Physician relations, Case manager, Managed care, Knowledge of
local healthcare market preferred
- Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax
machine, calculator, computer.Physical Requirements:
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift and push/pull a minimum of 40 pounds.
Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing,
and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum
- Adheres to the company's Standards of Business Conduct.
- Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if
- Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and
meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.Environmental
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.Proficiency or
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and
or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster
situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a
disaster situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by
- Must be able to travel overnight to fulfill essential training
requirements. Travel is infrequent, but necessary for training
purposes. Minimum required travel includes training at the
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Birmingham , Business Development Director, Executive , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!