Company: EagleCare LLC
Posted on: April 9, 2021
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page: Timbers of Jasper -
2209 Howard Drive
Jasper, IN 47546, USA
Description Maintenance Director Bring your heart to work! Caring
people make the difference at American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the
core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only
form an acronym for C.A.R.E.; they are our guiding principles and
create the framework for all our relationships with customers, team
members and community at large. American Senior Communities has
proudly delivered patient centered care since the year 2000, with a
long history of excellent outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior
Community is part of the neighborhood in which it exists. Our
leaders and staff live in surrounding areas and know the community
well. We value the same things in life that you do. The foundation
of our senior living communities is based on the knowledge that
we'll be part of your neighborhood for many, many years. We take
great pride in our hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we
do. As partners in senior care, we are not just doing a job, but
following a calling.
Our commitment to our team members:
- PayActiv - Have immediate access to up to 50% for your pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as
low as $20 a week
- Telehealth options also available
- Nurse & CNA preceptor program - Become a mentor and get
- Paid Time Off
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resource
available for anyone in the ASC family. What will you be doing and
how will you make a difference at American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by
providing them care and compassion.
- You will act as a positive teammate to fellow employees by
helping onboard new teammates.
- To create a safe and attractive living environment you will
plan and organize maintenance services as needed.
- You will play an intricate role in developing facility specific
preventative maintenance schedules for resident rooms and common
areas of facility.
- You will be pivotal in hiring, training, ensuring retention of
qualified staff to provide services to achieve a hazard-free,
sanitary, comfortable, homelike environment for residents, facility
staff, and others. --Requirements
- Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members,
customers and staff.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Supervisory or management experience required. We are Equal
Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female /
Disability / Veteran and other protected categories. Equal
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: EagleCare LLC, Birmingham , Maintenance Director, Executive , Jasper, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!