Director of Retail Sales
Company: TeamWork Online
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Director of Retail Sales with Birmingham Barons in Birmingham --
AL Birmingham Barons jobs Sports Jobs in Birmingham -- AL
Retail/Licensing: Retail Store Management Reports To: Director of
Retail Department: Retail Employee Type: Regular Status Type:
Full-Time FLSA: Exempt Rate Range: Based on Experience Job Summary:
It is our goal to make our guests' experience at Regions Field as
pleasant and enjoyable as possible. To achieve this, our employees
need to be professional, courteous, pleasant, reliable, dependable
and well groomed. Our employees should be willing to go above and
beyond to help make our guests feel welcome and always have a smile
on their face. Responsibilities:--
- Excellent customer service while maintaining the highest
standards of quality and cleanliness
- Strong communication and problem solving skills--
- High attention to detail--
- Ability to work in a high paced environment
- Electronic and computer proficiency
- Ability to maintain a neat, clean & professional appearance
Duties: Summary of Responsibilities:-- The Director of Souvenir
Retail Sales manages day to day operations of the merchandise store
and merchandise kiosks at Regions Field. The merchandise store will
be open year-round during normal business hours on non-game days
and during baseball games.-- Functions: Year Round
- Oversees all day to day operations of the Regions Field retail
store and multiple kiosks.
- Creates, promotes, teaches and executes best possible customer
- Creates fun and enthusiastic and sales oriented
- Conducts monthly inventory counts.
- Monitors weather on game day in order to change floor plan to
maximize sales for the game.
- Manages staffing during games to make sure that all retail
locations are fully staffed during peak demand and staffing levels
are reduced when attendance calls for a smaller crowd.
- Records fan requests / mentions on merchandise requests.
- Creates and monitors policies and procedures to reduce theft to
the lowest possible levels.
- Creates schedule for part-time sales associates, key holders,
- Responsible for hiring retail store part-time and seasonal
- Monitors and manages point of sale systems used in store and
- Assists in tracking sales and sales trends by creating a
variety of reports.
- Responsible for merchandise buying and design.
- Enforces all policies in part-time employee handbook. Game Day
- Manages associates and assists in re-stocking the sales floors
prior to event.
- Manager the retail store and kiosk(s) operations during
- Conducts returns, exchanges, discounts and other management
functions on POS system.
- Oversees register counts at end of day with associates.
Conducts reconciliation with POS system.
- Conducts posting of daily transactions and credit card
settlement with POS system.
- Prepares nightly cash deposit.
- Manages store change (money) needs. Working Conditions:
- Full time, year-round--
- May be required to lift and carry boxes up to 100 pounds.
- Problem solving - the individual identifies and resolves
problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information
skillfully and maintains confidentiality.--
- Interpersonal skills - the individual maintains
confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas and exhibits
willingness to try new things.--
- Initiative - actively initiates new projects and ideas
- Innovativeness - displays imagination, originality, and
inventiveness to improve products, services, or processes;
originates new ideas to make things better.
- Oral communication - the individual speaks clearly and
persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrates
group presentation skills.
- Written communication - the individual edits work for spelling
and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to
read and interpret written information.--
- Leadership - establishes high personal standards; leads by
example; creates environment where employees strive to achieve the
goals of the organization; demonstrates concern for other's growth;
actively provides developmental opportunities; earns trust and
confidence of others.
- Planning/organizing - the individual prioritizes and plans work
activities and uses time efficiently.--
- Quality control - the individual demonstrates accuracy and
thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Results Oriented - achieves desired outcomes in a timely and
professional manner; meets deadlines and accomplishes tasks;
demonstrates drive and determination; can work independently with
- Resource Management - directs or supervises others effectively;
draws effectively upon others and assets to achieve objectives;
appoints people authorized to speak or cat on behalf of another,
allotting work to the most effective resource.
- Adaptability - the individual adapts to changes in the work
environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with
frequent change, delays or unexpected events.--
- Dependability - the individual is consistently at work and on
time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and
solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and security - the individual observes safety and
security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly. This
job description does not list all of the duties of the job. The
person in this position may be asked to perform other instructions
and duties must comply with the Birmingham Barons, LLC Employee
Handbook. The person in this position will be evaluated in part
based on performance of the tasks listed in this job
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: TeamWork Online, Birmingham , Director of Retail Sales, Executive , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!