Data Product Manager
Company: Momentum Telecom Inc
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionSummary / Job Description: The Data Product
Manager is responsible for defining, prioritizing, planning, and
driving the execution of the vision for the Momentum Data Product
Portfolio. The Data Product Manager must possess business acumen as
well as some technical wherewithal to be able to strategize, drive
and deliver compelling functionality to market. They must work
extensively with sales and customers while working
cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to successfully
prioritize Data-based products and develop the functionality that
our customers need. The Data Product Manager has overall
responsibility and ownership for product prioritization, schedule
management, new product analysis and development and continually
aligning the Data product portfolio to customer and vendor
- Define, manage, and own the Data product roadmap across the
entire organization, with focus on Momentum's product release
- Analyze markets, interview customers, agents, and resellers,
and make recommendations for enhancements or new functionality to
position Momentum in the marketplace.
- Develop business case analysis to set product pricing to meet
corporate sales, revenue, and profitability targets.
- Study and report on competitor's products, customer
requirements, and market direction.
- Assist in developing and implementing a company-wide
go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
- Manage the entire product life cycle from product planning to
- Work with technical and marketing writers to produce product
- Manage specific product vendor relationship(s) to include
contract negotiations, pricing, and vendor compliance.
- Make recommendations for product improvements and carry the
recommendations to fruition
- Other duties as assignedMinimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering or related field and
equivalent work experience in telecommunications and/or Sales /
Systems Design / IP Telephony.
- Product management/product leadership experience, with a
track-record of delivering quality, highly reliable products.
- Project management experience or certification is
- Use and basic understanding of computer skills including word
processing, spreadsheet, database, flowcharting, and project
software mechanics and concepts
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communications skills - both written and oral
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; Must be
able to work independently with limited daily supervision.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload and manage multiple
- Ability to travel as required
Keywords: Momentum Telecom Inc, Birmingham , Data Product Manager, Executive , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!