Associate Product Marketing Manager - Remote Opportunity
Company: Pitney Bowes
Posted on: May 16, 2022
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a
member of our team, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration
and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken
down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.We actively
look for prospects who:
* Are passionate about client success.
* Enjoy collaborating with others.
* Strive to exceed expectations.
* Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market
solutions.Job Description:This is your opportunity to become a
thought leader within the Pitney Bowes marketing team. We're
looking for a smart, energetic marketer to help guide the
positioning and marketing strategy of our portfolio of sending
technology solutions. The job is to show customers and prospects
how new and preexisting PB products help solve problems. This role
serves as the "voice of the customer" and has the responsibility in
assisting in the development of our portfolio positioning,
messaging, and marketing strategy. A large part of this role is to
collaborate with global marketing functions to ensure marketing
activities and strategic direction align to needs of the market and
client to achieve financial and business objectives. Day to day
responsibilities include leading and influencing high-performing,
cross-functional teams including product, marketing, and sales to
attract and retain clients to grow a profitable business. As an
Associate Marketing Manager, you will be focused on working with
dedicated product management and sales teams to deliver innovative
solutions to solve client and market-based problems. You will be
spending time gathering insights from both existing and prospective
clients to inform product development requirements and implement
overall product positioning and messaging across
channelsResponsibilities will include
- Building and product positioning and messaging that align new
products and features to the needs of the market.
- Communicating the vision and value of new products and features
to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the
- Planning and implementing the in-market launch of new services
and products within a cross-functional team environment.
- Developing strategies to acquire and retain clients based upon
market and client data in collaboration with global marketing
- Obtaining insights into customers' usage of current products
and features, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through
interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data.
- Using market research data to establish product pricing,
positioning and messaging.
- Researching competitor solutions and conduct competitive
analysis to identify overall product positioning in market .
- Creating content such as case studies, videos, marketing
collateral, website copy and blog posts.
- Speaking and presenting about products to both external and
- Managing marketing budgets and project timelines to ensure
on-time delivery of marketing materials and product
launches.Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years relevant work experience in Product or Channel
- Experience in B2B SaaS or Services marketing preferred, but not
- Shipping, eCommerce, or Technology industry experience
- Passion for great, easy to use products, and a desire to
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related
- Strong passion for market and client insights, including
research and VOC.
- Solid business acumen, organizational, analytical, and
- Ability to travel domestically as required.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and
PowerPoint.We will:* Provide the opportunity to grow and develop
* Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse
perspectives and ideas
* Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the
success of a transforming organization
* Offer comprehensive benefits globally ()Pitney Bowes is an Equal
Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values
diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ+ are
encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with
disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should
refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with
Keywords: Pitney Bowes, Birmingham , Associate Product Marketing Manager - Remote Opportunity, Executive , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!