Enterprise Sales, Senior Vice President
Company: Mercury Healthcare
Posted on: May 16, 2022
At Mercury Healthcare, we empower healthcare organizations to
create seamless consumer experiences and improve outcomes to build
healthier communities. As the leader of the Mercury Healthcare
sales team, the Enterprise Sales, Sr. Vice President, will drive
the development and execution of Mercury Healthcare's sales and
commercialization strategy. This person will build and manage the
quota carrying sales teams, solutions engineering, sales
operations, and market development to drive business growth and
market share as well as ensure our integrated commercial success. -
What you will do:
- Ensure that the business is exceeding revenue and performance
objectives for new logo development, cross-selling, upselling and
- Own the "go to market" sales and business development strategy
and partner with marketing and product management to execute on
that vision. -
- Develop and execute an effective sales strategy including:
sales enablement, setting targets with aligned incentive
compensation plans, implementing a repeatable and scalable sales
process, setting track record of over delivering on forecasts and
assisting the team to close business.
- Establish a track record of consistent revenue growth and goal
- Understand Mercury Healthcare's wide array of products and how
to best position their value to suit each customer's specific
needs, acting as a trusted advisor to each client and training
- Assist in leading the company through its continued growth and
development, lending the expertise (i.e.: organization, vision,
strategy) required to grow the company as it continues to
- Strategically align Mercury Healthcare's products to customer
goals and objectives by working with the C-Suite to understand
their current needs and articulating use cases for new products and
- Responsible for running all channels and managing pipelines
across product lines. -
- Develop collaborative working relationships within the
organization, and with the Board, in pursuit of the company's
What you will bring:
- 10+ years of sales management experience within healthcare
technology, servicing the provider space. This executive will be
expected to demonstrate a clear understanding of how a healthcare
information technology sales team should operate.
- Experience/knowledge within digital marketing and advertising
is important -
- Comfortable with 50-75% overnight travel.
- Experience leading and growing a national sales team, attaining
superior results in competitive and emerging markets; able to
create demand around new industry offerings.
- Demonstrated ability to grow revenues 3-5X in $100 million in
- Seasoned leader, the executive has experience creating,
communicating, and executing against clear and compelling business
- Proven track record of efficiently building commitment and
excitement from a growing team, winning support and resources for
company initiatives at multiple levels, internally and
- Demonstrated ability to attract, develop, deploy, and manage a
talented team while building a culture of accountability and
confident swagger. -
- History of driving significant organic and inorganic revenue
growth, selling into Providers nation-wide at the C-Suite.
- A strong functional leader who inspires others and is respected
for his/her domain knowledge and ability to provide exceptional
- Ability to function well in a competitive, frequently changing
- Proven ability to solve clients' complex business problems by
putting their interests first and by actively listening, learning,
and understanding their needs and wants.
- Exercises considerable judgment in dealing with complex issues
and organizational structures. -
- Strong ability to regularly interact with senior executives.
Success requires the ability to influence all of these stakeholders
on a range of issues including development philosophy, timely and
consistent execution of work, and the effective assessment and
development of talent. -
- Ability to be hands-on as well as strategic.
- Strong negotiation, influencing and analytical skills.
- Exhibits proper sales intangibles: high energy, passion,
tenacity, high integrity, courage of your convictions, ability to
inspire desired behaviors and habits, and an evangelist for the
company, internally and externally.
- Commission plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match -
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, with HSA contributions
for qualifying plans
- Company-funded basic Life, AD&D, and disability
- Family planning resources
- Subsidized wellness benefits
- PTO plus paid holiday and volunteer time
- Tuition reimbursement and learning & development programs
Who we are:
Mercury Healthcare is a technology and data analytics company that
empowers healthcare organizations to engage consumers and optimize
provider networks to accelerate growth. Our customers benefit from
more than 30 years' experience driving intelligent engagement,
aligning physicians, and enabling personalized healthcare journeys.
Learn more at mercuryhealthcare.com.
Mercury Healthcare believes that all persons are entitled to equal
employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor
any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national
origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran
status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived
sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic.--- Equal
employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the
employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to,
recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion,
compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. -
Remote (reporting to Madison, WI location)
Keywords: Mercury Healthcare, Birmingham , Enterprise Sales, Senior Vice President, Executive , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!