Company: Little Caesars Pizza
Posted on: June 26, 2022
JOB SUMMARYThe Assistant Manager works productively and
supervises restaurant Colleagues to ensure they perform their jobs
responsibilities so the restaurant achieves customer satisfaction
and profitability during their shift.BENEFITSAmpler Pizza offers an
excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package,
including Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation & the
Ampler Cares Program. Free Pizza for a year.Salary$13-15/hr* based
on experiencePERFORMANCE RESULTS
- Serves customers correct, complete orders within service time
goals, according to the Customer Service Standards, the Priority
Guidelines, the telephone and front counter station procedures and
if necessary, the Remedy Process.
- Prepares and ensures consistent, high quality products are
served to customers as described in the Caesars Orientation and
Training Handbook and as shown on the job station helpers.
- Displays the proper image and follows policies, procedures and
standards for conduct as outlined in the Handbook.
- Cleans and organizes work stations and ensures the standards
for restaurant image are maintained as directed by management and
as required by the local health department.
- Performs cash management responsibilities and ensures
compliance by Colleagues to all safety and security procedures as
defined in the Handbook as well as any other safety and security
- Provides direction and feedback to Colleagues and follows up by
coaching/counseling to ensure job duties are performed and all
standards, procedures and policies are achieved.
- Performs the task associated with food, paper, labor, and
utility cost controls and monitors shift activities to ensure
- Completes all daily paperwork neatly and accurately as
described by the Operational Resource Guide (ORG) or as directed by
- Follows all procedures associated with opening the closing the
restaurant, appropriately handles unexpected occurrences, and
notifies appropriate parties in a timely fashion.NATURE & SCOPEThe
Assistant Manager receives direction and training from the General
Manager and District Manager. The Assistant Manager is responsible
for supervising other Colleagues and provides adult supervision to
Colleagues less than 18 years of age. During each shift, they
motivate, direct and coach Colleagues to work proficiently at their
assigned stations and then follow-up to ensure tasks are completed
in a timely manner according to company procedures.The Assistant
Manager must abide by all state and federal laws OSHA and EEOC
requirements, as well as practice and enforce all company policies
and procedures. They utilize all cost control tools and processes
ensuring the goals of food, paper, and labor are achieved during
their shift. They ensure each shift is prepared to meet the needs
of their customers and work diligently to ensure each customer is
satisfied with the service and product they receive.Please discuss
the job responsibilities with your General Manager. Your General
Manager will discuss the essential job functions, which are
normally defined as fundamental activities conducted on a daily or
regular basis that will affect the success of the restaurant.The
Assistant Manager will be scheduled to work according to our
business needs and therefore no guarantee of hours can be made.
This position requires a hands-on style of management and physical
work such as: lifting, squatting, and standing for long periods of
time.JOB REQUIREMENTSTo perform the functions listed in this job
description, the following tasks will be required:
- The ability to lift and move 55 pounds.
- The ability to reach and move items from as high as 6 feet and
as low as 6 inches off the ground.
- The ability to control and utilize equipment safely and
correctly (sheeter machine, VCM, sauce ladle, cheese cups, pan
gripers, spatula, pizza and dough cutter, different types of
knives, can openers, pastry brush, scales, microwave, telephone,
cash register, etcs.).
- The ability to Shakerboard by working outside holding a sign as
allowed by ordinance.
- The ability to apply pressure to cut through products and/or
- The ability to count, separate and weight all types of food
products and inventory items.
- The ability to effectively communicate to customer and
co-workers (reading, speaking, hearing, writing, etc.).
- The ability to understand directions, instructions and product
- The ability to process and complete customer orders.
- The ability to comprehend all training materials and practice
standard operating procedures.
- The ability to successfully pass required training programs for
- The ability to use mathematical skills to compute sales totals,
percentages, inventory usage, food orders, employee work schedules,
cash handling results and projected business needs.
- The ability to legally drive an automobile adhering to all
state and local traffic laws.
- The ability to supervise a number of people at the same time
and to motivate them to meet goals, duties and
deadlines.QUALIFICATIONSThe Assistant Manager must:
- Have previous experience in restaurants, retail or a position
involving customer contact is preferred.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Possess a high school diploma, or equivalent, and possess basic
- Possess excellent verbal communication and interpersonal
- Be dependable, hard working and have the ability to work under
pressure and in stressful situations.
- Be able to work a standard schedule of approximately 20-30
hours per week and be able to perform all the essential functions
of the job.
- Possess a valid drivers license from the state of residence
with a driving record maintained within company guidelines. -
- Meet Little Caesars-Ampler Pizza II Background Verification
- The U.S. Department of Justice (INS Division) requires that
each Colleague provide documentation that proves their eligibility
to work in the United States.Please Note: -Little Caesars-Ampler
Pizza II reserves the right to change, modify, suspend, interpret,
or cancel in whole, or in part, any of the duties outlined above,
at any time, and without advance notice to the employee.Required
Keywords: Little Caesars Pizza, Birmingham , Assistant Manager, Executive , Talladega, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!