Company: Little Caesars Pizza - Ampler Pizza II
Posted on: June 26, 2022
JOB SUMMARYThe General Manager builds and supervises a team that
achieves Little Caesars-Ampler Pizza II goals of customer
satisfaction, sales and profitability and operates the restaurant
according to company standards and procedures.BENEFITSAmpler Pizza
offers an excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits
package, including Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation &
the Ampler Cares Program. We also offer monthly bonuses up to 10k/
yr and free pizza for a year!
SALARY40,000-50,000/year* based on experience
- Ensures customers are served correct, complete orders within
service time goals according to the Customer Service Standards, the
Priority Guidelines, the telephone and front counter station
procedures and if necessary, the Remedy Process.
- Prepares and ensures that all colleagues prepare consistent,
high quality products that are served to customers as described in
the Training Handbook.
- Achieves the standards for a clean and organized restaurant and
colleague image as defined in the Training Handbook and/or as
required by local government agencies.
- Recruits, hires, trains and evaluates colleagues.
- Develops a productive team by providing direction and
supervision of colleagues through the appropriate use of
communication, delegation, and disciplinary skills and implements
change in a positive manner resulting in low colleague
- Ensures a work environment that is in compliance with
government regulations and is safe, secure, and free of harassment
or discrimination, as defined by Little Caesars-Ampler Pizza II
policies and procedures.
- Accurately completes all paperwork associated with daily,
weekly, and period end activities as directed by the District
Manager or VP of Operations.
- Performs labor scheduling, food ordering, and product
projections accurately and maintains restaurant equipment so that
the restaurant opens and closes as scheduled and is able to service
all customer orders each day.
- Manages all financial responsibilities with integrity and
performs tasks associated with achieving cost control goals and
supervises colleagues to ensure goals are met.
- Properly implements shakerboarding, local store marketing
events, and in-store promotions that result in increased
sales.NATURE & SCOPEThe Manager must abide by all state and federal
laws OSHA and EEOC requirements, as well as practice and enforce
all Little Caesars-Ampler Pizza II policies and procedures. The
Manager receives direction and training from the District Manager,
six week Management Modules, and other training materials. During
each shift, they motivate, direct and coach colleagues to work
proficiently at their assigned stations, and then follow up to
ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner, according to
procedures.The Manager is responsible for supervising all
colleagues including those under 18 years of age. The Manager must
abide by all State and Federal labor laws, OSHA regulations, and
EEOC requirements as well as enforce and practice all Little
Caesars-Ampler Pizza II policies and procedures.The Manager will
ensure the restaurant is prepared to meet the needs of customers
and work diligently to ensure each customer is satisfied with the
service and product they receive.The Manager supports the District
Manager and is responsible for building sales and controlling costs
by using all cost control tools and processes. They trouble shoot
operational problems and find acceptable solutions.Your District
Manager will discuss the essential job functions, which are
normally defined as fundamental activities conducted on a daily or
regular basis that will affect the success of the restaurant.The
General Manager will be scheduled to work approximately 50 hours
each week. This position requires a hands-on style of management
and physical work such as: lifting, squatting, and standing for
long periods of time.JOB REQUIREMENTSTo perform the functions
listed in this job description, the following tasks will be
- The ability to lift and move 55 pounds.
- The ability to reach and move items from as high as 6 feet and
as low as 6 inches off the ground.
- The ability to control and utilize equipment safely and
correctly (sheeter machine, VCM, sauce ladle, cheese cups, cheese
cups, pan gripers, spatula, pizza and dough cutter, different types
of knives, can openers, pastry brush, scales, microwave, telephone,
cash register, etcs.).
- The ability to apply pressure to cut through products and/or
- The ability to count, separate and weight all types of food
products and inventory items.
- The ability to effectively communicate to customers and
co-workers (reading, speaking, hearing, writing, etc.).
- The ability to understand directions, instructions and product
- The ability to process and complete customer orders.
- The ability to comprehend all training materials and practice
standard operating procedures.
- The ability to successfully pass required training programs for
- The ability to use mathematical skills to compute sales totals,
percentages, inventory usage, food orders, employee work schedules,
cash handling results and projected business needs.
- The ability to legally drive an automobile adhering to all
state and local traffic laws.
- The ability to supervise a number of people at the same time
and to motivate them to meet goals, duties and
deadlines.QUALIFICATIONS FOR GENERAL MANAGER APPLICANTSThe
- Have a minimum of two (2) years experience in a management
role, achieving at least an assistant manager / co-manager position
in a quick service restaurant, or one (1) year experience in a
management position in a full service restaurant.
- Preferred minimum age of 21.
- Possess a high school diploma, or equivalent, and possess basic
- Have a working knowledge of local store marketing techniques,
sales building, and a proven track record of controlling
- Possess strong management, team building and communication
- Possess knowledge of how to read and analyze profit and loss
- Be dependable, hard working and have the ability to work a
varied, 50 hour workweek under pressure and in stressful
- Possess a valid drivers license from the state of residence
with a driving record maintained within company guidelines. Possess
a reliable vehicle and auto insurance as a primary driver to
complete daily banking and other responsibilities as directed by
the District Manager.
- Meet Little Caesars-Ampler Pizza II Background Verification
- The U.S. Department of Justice (INS Division) requires that
each Team Member provide documentation that proves their
eligibility to work in the United States.Please Note: Little
Caesars-Ampler Pizza II reserves the right to change, modify,
suspend, interpret, or cancel in whole, or in part, any of the
duties outlined above, at any time, and without advance notice to
Brand: Little Caesars Pizza
Address: 1410 Quintard Ave Anniston, AL - 36201
Property Description: Anniston Little Caesars
Property Number: 700061
Keywords: Little Caesars Pizza - Ampler Pizza II, Birmingham , General Manager, Executive , Anniston, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!