Company: Performance Food Group.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Safety Manager position will perform the following
- Develops implements and/or administers environmental and
occupational health and safety programs to ensure applicable legal
compliance and create and maintain a safe and secure working
environment. (Programs include but not limited to: OSHA, EPA, DOT,
USDA/USDC/FDA, AIB, Homeland Security, Property Engineering
Coordination, Casualty Insurance needs.)
- Performs accident reporting and administration.
- Responsible for PFG Program Compliance: audits, scorecard,
PWMs, Safety Training and Orientation, Driver Training, MVR Policy
Compliance, Risk Management Audit Coordination and Claims
- Coordinates medical intervention with physicians, tracks safety
initiatives from a financial perspective. Monitors costs and
- Develops interpersonal relationships which encourage openness,
candor and trust, both internally and externally
Keywords: Performance Food Group., Birmingham , Safety Manager, Executive , Clanton, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!