Data Quality Manager
Company: Video Industrial Services
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Video Industrial Services*
Video Industrial Services offers a full line of environmental
infrastructure maintenance and industrial cleaning services. As
part of the Carylon Corporation, a nationwide collection of 14
best-in-class companies, we have vast resources, expertise, and
decades of experience to get the toughest jobs done right.
*Position Description: *
In this position, you will maintain quality standards by reviewing
incoming field data (videos, reports, databases, etc.), creating
punch lists/recommendations, and organizing data into a final
client submittal. GIS and ESRI experience preferred! The successful
candidate will also need to become familiar with various data
capture software to troubleshoot issues, load patches and updates,
etc. Excellent communication and adaptability are a must, as well
as a keen attention to detail.
*Position*: Data Quality Control Manager
*Location: *Birmingham, AL
*Pay: *$20-25/hour plus overtime.
*Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, ESOP)*
*Duties and Responsibilities: *
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications,
reviewing videos and coding, and rejecting/returning unacceptable
- Confirm required specifications and communicate required
adjustments to the field technician/field supervisor.
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and
- Assemble final deliverable for various clients
- Keep hardware and software equipment operating by following
operating instructions, learning nuances of each, and calling
service providers as needed.
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and
procedures set forth by the Company.
- Coach and mentor field technicians
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities, reading technical publications, attending seminars,
watching industry videos, etc.
Quality Control Requirements and Qualifications
- *Previous construction or sewer insepection experience is a plus!
- Desire to learn hands on with closed circuit television and
- *AA/EEO Statement*
Carylon Corporation and all its companies provide Equal Employment
Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color,
religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual
orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information,
status as a qualified individual with a disability and any other
basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Associate (Preferred)
* Data management: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Video Industrial Services, Birmingham , Data Quality Manager, Executive , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!