Company: Sevita Health
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Location Birmingham, AL, US Category Program Services/Program
Management Full Time Job Id 182746 Sevita Whole Health, a member of
the Sevita family, provides community-based integrated health care
for adults and children with intellectual and developmental
Have you been looking for a fantastic role to continue your career
path in Social and Human Services? Look no further. This role is
critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission
driven work we do here every day.
- Implement the strategic direction for operations and ensures
alignment with state business goals and objectives.
- Oversee the quality of services provided including implementing
initiatives to improve quality.
- Execute regional core growth strategy to increase census,
maximize utilization and occupancy percentages; respond to local
requests for proposals to address payer needs; identify and
participate in new start development initiatives, and identify
potential acquisition partners.
- Implement regional strategies to maintain and foster relations
with individuals receiving services, families, and guardians;
oversee implementation of individuals supported satisfaction
surveys, and implement enhancement plans.
- Responsible for the financial performance of a regional
business unit, review financial statements, oversees regional
purchasing, and ensures billing compliance and documentation.
- Provide leadership including direct supervision of Area
Directors and/or Program Directors and the regional support team;
implements Network employee practices; oversees regional safety and
workers' compensation implementation. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and Master's degree in Business or Human
Services, other education and experience as required by state
- Seven to ten years of related experience with significant
management experience in the human services industry
- Licensure as required by state
- Other certification and/or training as required by the state
and/or service line
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships Why Join
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
advancement opportunities We have a rewarding work environment with
awesome co-workers - come join our team - Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based
specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live
a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality
services and individualized supports that lead to growth and
independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or
behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for
more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to
innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal -Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets Get job
recommendations based on your interests. Location Cullman, AL, US
Category Program Services/Program Management Posted Date 11/14/2022
Location Mobile, AL, US Category Program Services/Program
Management Posted Date 11/14/2022 Location Pocatello, ID, US
Category Program Services/Program Management Posted Date 05/21/2022
Location Taunton, MA, US Category Program Services/Program
Management Posted Date 11/11/2022 Location Raynham, MA, US Category
Program Services/Program Management Posted Date 10/06/2022
Keywords: Sevita Health, Birmingham , Regional Director, Executive , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!