Quality Manager (Miller)
Company: Trans Ash
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Founded in 1960, Trans Ash is a rapidly growing civil land
construction & environmental company.Pay Information: $88,500 -
$111,500 / year Weekly Pay Quarterly Bonus Program Benefits: Trans
Ash offers an excellent team culture and professional growth
opportunities. Our benefits package includes the following:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Plan with company match
- Life Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurances.
- Boot allowance - Company paid - up to $200 yearly
- Prescription Safety Glasses - Company paid - up to $250 every
- Temporary Living Allowance (if applicable)
- Relocation Package Available (if applicable)
- Computer and Cell Phone Job Description:The Quality Manager is
responsible for all aspects of executing the construction quality
requirements per the contract documents. Additionally, this role is
responsible for enforcing the Trans Ash Corporate Quality standards
at each site. Ideal candidates will have significant experience
working as a Quality Manager for large construction projects.
Experienced Project Managers with an interest in a role that is
dedicated to Quality enforcement are encouraged to apply.Essential
- Development and execution of the Site-Specific Quality Plan &
Inspection and Testing Plans (ITPs).
- Establish and maintain working relationships with Owners,
engineers, consultants, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Solicit proposals and develop contractual relationships with
subcontractor QC firms.
- Manage hold points.
- Review and understand specifications and other applicable
- Prepare and administer daily morning quality briefings.
- Participate in weekly subcontractor meetings.
- Perform and document all completed inspections.
- Ensure strict adherence to ethics and compliance
- Develop a comprehensive working knowledge and understanding of
the contract documents (Drawings, Specs, Quality).
- Perform and coordinate onsite and/or offsite material testing
per the contract.
- Manage third-party testing agencies and testing
- Destructive/Non-Destructive Testing.
- Perform and document erosion control inspections.
- Maintain a daily report of quality-related information.
- Maintain the equipment calibration tracking.
- Monitoring Subcontractor performance and contract
- Audit Document Control for contract compliance (Red Lines, RFI,
Submittal, Contract, Addendum).
- Provide follow-up and enforcement for any inspection or quality
- Support project closeout activities.
- Maintain lessons learned log.
- Have a basic understanding of soils testing (moisture and
- Have a basic understanding of HDPE liner system and testing
procedures.Job Requirements and QualificationsEducation:
- Experience Pre-requisite: Bachelors Degree in a related field
with demonstrated competency as determined by the Quality Division
Manager OR (10) years of relevant experience.Training Requirements:
- Proficient with business software: MS Windows, MS Team,
Outlook, Email, Excel, and Word as well as the ability to learn
Quality Inspection Software through Viewpoint Field View.Other
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Prolonged periods of working outside in hot and cold weather
- Must be physically able to perform the work outside.
- Must be able to access all areas of the facility to determine
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug test, MVR, and
- May require significant time in the field, including walking up
or down slopes.
- Must be able to work in a construction environment.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Be at least 18 years of age.Equal Opportunity Employer:Trans
Ash is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran, or disability status.We provide equal opportunity
to all qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled
veterans. In keeping with this commitment, we strive to ensure that
our application process is accessible to everyone.If you are an
individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who has an
accommodation request, 1) Call us at (513) 733-4770 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org 2) Request to speak to Human Resources and state
the reason for your call. 3) If requested to leave a message,
include the Job Posting Title for the position for which you are
applying.Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision:Trans Ash,
Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against
employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint to charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer or (c) consistent with the
contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Trans Ash, Birmingham , Quality Manager (Miller), Executive , Quinton, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!