Posted on: September 16, 2023
- Models and creates an environment in which the Guest is always
right; ensures a positive Guest service experience.
- Responds positively and quickly to Guest concerns.
- Hires high quality people who demonstrate and ensure consistent
- Ensures all employees are trained and empowered to deliver
total Guest satisfaction.
- Evaluates each employee's ability to maintain high levels of
- Continuously improves the skills, knowledge and morale of all
- Train, coach and provide regular performance feedback (positive
- Makes a continuous effort to maintain a fun and enjoyable
working experience in the restaurant at all times.
- Develops and executes the business plan (key elements include
fiscal responsibilities, manpower planning and local restaurant
marketing) for the restaurant.
- Utilizes labor effectively to meet budget.
- Responsible for financial results
- Executes company-wide marketing programs
- Enforces all labor laws (federal, state and local).
- Upholds company food safety, food handling and sanitation
requirements, to ensure the health and safety of our Guests and
- Models and encourages CKE shared values.
- Is completely focused on and driven by the Guest.
- Is of high personal integrity and treats all employees with
honesty, respect and dignity.
- Is performance oriented and driven; clearly communicates
performance expectations, measures performance results, recognizes
and rewards good performance and is intolerant of poor performance.
Qualifications - External
High school diploma or equivalent.
3 - 5 years in management position (preferably restaurant
Able to work a standard 47 - - 50 hour work week; able to work
flexible hours necessary to manage and operate the restaurant
effectively. Able to work the days and hours as designated
(scheduled) by the General Manager or District Manager.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Basic knowledge of computers.
- Financial/analytical aptitude including planning, budgeting,
scheduling and P & L management.
- Organizational, planning and time management
- Team building skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. PHYSICAL
- Work long hours.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Work around heat.
- Work around others in close quarters.
- Move throughout the restaurant and observe restaurant
operations and employee work performance.
- Able to lift 50 - 75 pounds comfortably.
- Work with various cleaning products.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: CKE, Birmingham , General Manager, Executive , Sumiton, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!