Branch Experience Manager
Company: Avadian Credit Union
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Apply Description Primary Job Role: The Branch Experience Manager
will guide, oversee, train, and evaluate the performance of branch
staff and solve problems within established policies and
guidelines. In this position, the employee will utilize service
skills to deliver a delightful member and staff experience.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage branch staff including coaching, performance, and
- Coach, train, and hold staff accountable for using Avadian's
Sales Flow Model.
- Ensure staff maintains a thorough knowledge of all Avadian
products and services with the understanding of their features and
benefits, as well as their processes, guidelines, and
- Provide consistent communication to staff regarding 90-day
action plans, goals and objectives, secret shops, corporate
initiatives, and training opportunities.
- Assess staff members in order to evaluate training
comprehension, sales flow model confidence, and operational
efficiencies. Ensure all staff has a thorough knowledge of
Avadian's client relationship management system (CRM) including
referrals, sales and contact events, phone logs, extended
information, and reports.
- Work with management to develop, communicate, and implement
branch sales goals and directives while maintaining a delightful
- Monitor branch financial performance.
- Actively learn, demonstrate, and foster the Avadian WHY
statement in all actions and words.
- Represent and promote Avadian in the communities we serve.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Requirements Basic
- Significant financial service and sales experience is
- Must be proactive in maintaining member satisfaction and
meeting member needs.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work under a sales goal or
sales quota system, and to meet branch sales objectives
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills, positive
attitude, pleasant demeanor, decisiveness, and
- Must work on weekends and serve in a relief capacity at other
branches when needed. Experience: Minimum three years of similar or
related experience preferred. Education: (1) College degree in
business administration or related field preferred; or (2) high
school diploma with extensive managerial experience at a financial
institution. ------------------------------------ Please note -
submitting a resume does not guarantee any future action by Avadian
Credit Union. Avadian Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Avadian Credit Union, Birmingham , Branch Experience Manager, Executive , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!