Group Operations Manager-Shared Services
Company: Cadence Bank N.A.
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Defines and leads the strategic vision that will drive
productivity, efficiency, quality and timeliness across the team
for all Shared Services processes. Shared Services processes
include Mail Services, Invoice Processing, and Document Management
currently. Group Operations Manager will be responsible for
optimizing the process flow to achieve efficiency and productivity,
effective use of technology, implementation monthly reporting of
performance metrics, site optimization, and talent development
within team. Responsible for driving the centralization and shared
services concept for Invoice Processing and Document Management
across the Enterprise to achieve cost savings. Responsible for the
daily monitoring and supervision of associates whose primary duties
include, interoffice mail, shipping, courier schedules; processing
of invoices, and document scanning/imaging/indexing of documents
into appropriate Document Repository. Management of key vendor
relationships related to Document Storage, Couriers, Shred.
Responsible for ensuring processes comply with and support the
Enterprise Content and Records Management Policy and for ensuring
that all processes are functioning within compliance of internal
bank policies as well as state and federal regulations.
* Monitors production levels for Invoice Processing, Mail Services,
and Document Management associates and reports metrics to
* Reviews daily work requests/tasks to meet established service
* Performs quality review to ensure compliance with
* Maintains and updates functional procedures and suggests changes
* Works with line of business partners on process or regulatory
* Assists with projects as requested.
* Perform periodic regulatory/bank policy training to keep staff
updated and informed.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or related major or
* 5+ years of supervisory experience preferred.
* 7 to 10 years of Operations experience preferred.
* Process Design/Six Sigma a plus.
* Self-motivated, ability to work independently, strong
* Results oriented and detail driven.
* Preferred knowledge of records management
* Knowledge of bank policy and regulatory requirements.
* Excellent written and communication skills.
* Ability to multitask and work in a high pressure environment.
* Working knowledge in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this
work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and
responsibilities. Cadence Management reserves the right to amend
and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational
needs as necessary. Cadence Bank is an affirmative action/equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran,
among other things, or status as a qualified individual with
Keywords: Cadence Bank N.A., Birmingham , Group Operations Manager-Shared Services, Executive , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!