Director of Quality Management
Company: Pinewood Springs
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
----TriStar Maury Behavioral Hospital, Columbia, TNDirector
Do you havethe career opportunities you want in your current role?
We have an excitingopportunity for you to join the nation's largest
provider of healthcareservices as a Director of Quality
Management.--We areseeking an--Director of Quality Management--for
our newbehavioral health hospital to ensure that we continue
toprovide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an
amazing teamthat works hard to support each other and are seeking a
phenomenal additionlike you who feels patient care is as meaningful
as we do. We want you to applynow!--TriStarMaury Regional
Behavioral Health is a brand new, state of the arthospital opening
to patients in Fall 2019. This 60-bed, 49,900 sq. ft.facility will
be located at 1001 North James Campbell Boulevard in
Columbia,Tennessee. The facility will serve both adult and
- We offer you an excellent total compensation package,
includingcompetitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
- We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work
- Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex
spending,life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount
program, employeestock purchase program and student loan
- We would love to talk to you about this fantastic
opportunity.Summaryof Position: The Director of Quality Management
directs multiple facility-widefunctions including performance
improvement, patient safety, risk management,regulatory compliance
and infection control. Another primary role of theDirector is that
of consultation and education for the management and hospitalstaff
regarding the above aspects of Quality and Risk Management.--
--Additionally, the Director functions as the Risk Manager and
directsthe clinical risk management program, including the
functions of clinical riskmanagement, claims management, and
program administration. She/heprovides counseling and education to
facility leadership, clinical personnel,Board of Trustees and
medical staff members related to risk exposures includingrisk
prevention and risk reduction.--PERFORMANCEEXPECTATIONS:--
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiples tasks and projects in
a productive manner.
- Demonstrates interdepartmental support and teamwork through a
supportive and collaborative approach.
- Meets mutually agreed upon performance goals/objectives as
listed in the Performance Management Plan.
- Demonstrates ability to organize teams, manage team meetings,
develop a team work plan and establish team goals.
- Demonstrates ability to collect, aggregate and analyze
- Utilizes date to determine process variation, test pilot
procedures and measure results of new processes.
- Assesses needs and expectations of vital customers and
suppliers for process improvement.
- Accesses internal and external aggregate reference databases to
identify best practice.
- Applies scientifically based principles to professional
standards of patient care processes and procedures.
- Plans for data collection including specific objective measures
and measurement boundaries.
- Demonstrates ability to identify strategic management
- Communicates in a professional manner.
- Responds in a timely manner to requests for information or
follow-up with physician, staff, or patient issues.
- Serves as a role model.Qualifications Minimum
Qualifications--Education:Minimum Required: Bachelors's College
Degree--(4 year program)--Experience:MinimumRequired:
- Current state licensure (RN)
- American Heart Association or Red Cross BLS
- CPHQ and/or ASHRM preferred
- Minimum of 5 years health care experience(clinical experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in qualitymanagement
- Supervisory and/or management experiencerequired
- Comfortable and skilled at working with physicians,health care
providers and other stakeholders in the organization.
- Capable of gaining immediate credibility withindividuals
through experience, presentation, communication skills, empathy
- Analytical skills including a working knowledgeof basic
statistics and statistical analysis methodologies
- Knowledge of PC-based computer software, i.e.,Word, Excel,
and/or similar systems preferred
- Meets requirements of local jurisdiction forrisk management
**Ifinterested in advancing your career with a growing leader in
behavioral health please apply today!
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by
physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the
practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a
comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across
approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to
deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing
care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine.
We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on
the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million
patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve
the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but
everywhere. We---re committed to improving more lives in more ways,
and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of
Keywords: Pinewood Springs, Birmingham , Director of Quality Management, Executive , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!