Territory Manager, Surgical Workplaces - Birmingham, AL
Company: Getinge Group
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Job Title: Territory Manager - Surgical Workplaces
Territory: Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, and Louisianna. Ideal
candidate resides in Jackson, MS or Birmingham AL.
This position will be responsible for the sales and support of
Surgical Workplace Products, Surgical Lights, Booms, Tables, and
Video Integration (http://www.maquet.com/us/workspaces/hybrid-or/)
for both existing and potential customers in the assigned
territory. Business opportunities for this position will include a
balance of replacement, renovation and new construction business.
Key objectives of this role will be, to increase market share,
develop and encourage strong customer relationships, and build
brand loyalty and customer satisfaction. Candidates must be able to
plan, prioritize, monitor, and track all sales cycle events. The
position reports to the Regional Manager, Surgical
* Identify required resources to effectively position Getinge
during the sales and support process.
* Create strategic selling business plans for all customer
* Track, report and analyze sales opportunities with the Regional
Sales Manager on a routine basis.
* Forecasting, monitoring, closing and post-sales support of all
* Where possible, promote all Getinge product offerings, including
all equipment lines, training programs and service contracts.
* Marketing and selling equipment to installed base as upgrades or
* Marketing equipment to new customer to replace competitions
* Lead follow-up, sales planning and territory management.
* Completion of product demonstration events and assist in
installation and post-sales support.
* Monitoring and updating individual forecasted sales data on
weekly basis with focus on accuracy and completeness of data.
* Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales targets while
maintaining expenses within assigned expense limits.
* Provide ROI and/or business case information to justify
purchasing Getinge Surgical Workplace products.
* Bachelor s Degree and/or certification relevant to the assigned
product segment, along with training in quality systems (FDA
* 5 years of experience in the outside sales of capital medical
* Relevant hospital product sales experience. Medical capital sales
experience to the OR preferred.
* Able to develop strategic sales plans for all required sales
opportunities, as well as ability to plan, prioritize, monitor, and
track all sales cycle events.
* Capable of managing time and resources within the assigned
territory in conjunction with near-term plans to ensure the
territory s objectives are achieved.
* Ensure compliance with governmental regulations and maintaining
honesty, integrity and excellent work ethics.
* Able to enhance teamwork within the region and maintain a
collaborative relationship with all levels of the organization.
* Able to prioritize and multi-task in a highly demanding matrix
environment, and ability to function well in a team selling
* Excellent communication, listening, interpersonal, and
organizational skills; self- motivated and directed to achieve
* Microsoft Office skills in Excel, Word and Outlook and
familiarity with CRM tools.
* Must have a valid driver s license.
* Travel requirement will be overnight travel or up to 75%
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability or protected veteran status
Keywords: Getinge Group, Birmingham , Territory Manager, Surgical Workplaces - Birmingham, AL, Executive , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!