Account Manager- Owner Sales
Company: Ingersoll Rand
Posted on: November 11, 2019
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around
the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable,
sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family
of brands-including Club Car-- , Ingersoll Rand-- , Thermo King-- ,
Trane-- , American Standard-- Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO--
- work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes
and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and
increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global
business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring
results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an
equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse
workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United
States qualified protected veterans.
Birmingham Trane is hiring a Services Account Manager! This is an
amazing opportunity to join a rapidly growing team, focused on
selling Trane's portfolio of Building Services (HVAC Mechanical,
Controls, Preventative Maintenance, Energy Services, etc.) directly
to Building Owners and End Users.
As a Service Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for
working directly with building owner accounts to maximize account
penetration and customer retention. You will also provide knowledge
and consultation in the form of developing HVAC system related
solutions for customer problems, including financial and
performance-based considerations. Trane always focuses on a total
solution to provide our customers with the most energy efficient
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the
- Utilizes Account management process to identify key customers
and to develop specific action plans to grow identified
- Consistently ascertains customer needs and current market
opportunities. Assembles and coordinates acquisition team as needed
for customers and projects.
- Converts leads into opportunities by assigning the appropriate
sales process, identifying the required sales team members, making
assignments, and communicating the next steps in the process.
- Develops multiple relationships with buying influences in the
customer's organization, including facility manager, project
managers, project engineers, and purchasing.
- Provides quotes for service repairs, change outs, IAQ, and
energy solutions including quotes for time and material as well as
fixed price services.
- Contacts responsible parties for purposes of securing renewal
of service contracts.
- Gathers or validates preliminary information and performs
facility walkthrough to determine level of opportunity.
- Estimates project by analyzing and integrating equipment,
controls, subcontractors, and services for each project using Trane
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business or related
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of
solution sales experience - HVAC and Building Automation systems as
well as related service agreements.
- Must have strong presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Must possess a valid driver's license for a minimum of 12
months, with no major or frequent traffic violations including, but
not limited to:
- DUI in the previous 5 years
- Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless / Careless Driving or
multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the
previous 3 years.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal
and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns
with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you
live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and
diverse culture that engages as well as values the different
backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs
innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer
If you share our passion for inspiring progress-for bringing about
bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate-then you
belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Keywords: Ingersoll Rand, Birmingham , Account Manager- Owner Sales, Executive , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!