Hospitalist (7/7-Nocturnist) (Physician #)
Company: Spot On Recruiting, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Nocturnist opening in Birmingham, Alabama.
Hospital is looking for a BC/BE Nocturnist in Family or Internal
Medicine to join a private practice.
- 7 on/7 off, flexible schedule can be arranged if multiple weeks
off are needed
- Average admits at night range from 5-11 (15 is record
- Shift: 6p-6a
- 3 Hospitalists on during day, 1 at night
- 3 NP' s at day, 1 at night
- Procedures not required, full sub-specialty backup is
- Open ICU - do have dictation
- No coding required unless own patient
Possible offer could include: --- Competitive Salary ---
Commencement Bonus --- Relocation Assistance --- Marketing
Assistance --- CME Assistance --- Medical Education Debt
Facility: - - Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation
of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) - Offers the following services
as Centers of Excellence: Bariatric Center, Outpatient Nutritional
Counseling, Behavioral Health Services, Outpatient Services,
Cardiology, Pinpoint Surgery, the Center for Sleep Disorders, Red
Hot Mamas - Menopause Education, Center Of Hope Cancer Care,
Special Procedures, Clinical Laboratory, Surgery, Diagnostic
Services, Therapy Services & Sports Care, Emergency Services,
Women' s Services and the Maternity Center.
Location: - Northern Alabama - In the heart of the Tennessee Valley
- 100 miles to Birmingham, AL, Nashville, TN and Chattanooga, TN -
200 miles to Atlanta, GA and Memphis, TN - Population of 170, 000 -
Culturally diverse with over 100 languages and dialects
Keywords: Spot On Recruiting, Inc., Birmingham , Hospitalist (7/7-Nocturnist) (Physician #), Healthcare , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!