BC Dermatologist/Mohs Surgeon needed for Prestigious, Physician Owned Practice in Birmingham, AL.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
View all jobs BC Dermatologist/Mohs Surgeon needed for
Prestigious, Physician Owned Practice in Birmingham, AL.
Birmingham, AL BC Dermatologist/Mohs Surgeon needed for
Prestigious, Physician Owned Practice in Birmingham, AL
Birmingham has so much to offer and deserves a closer look. What
you'll find will surprise you! The real estate market is healthy
with significant metro growth, but still very affordable! Plenty of
educational opportunities with top Universities and excellent
top-ranked public and private schools. The city ranks as an
important regional business center with medical as a leading
industry. Birmingham offers a diverse cultural and entertainment
landscape, as well as a diverse and award-winning dining scene.
Amazing outdoor opportunities abound with hiking, biking, boating,
and hunting. Enjoy four seasons with a mild winter. Close proximity
to the sugar-white sand beaches of the Gulf Coast and the beautiful
Great Smoky mountains. Paddle or float the Cahaba River, which is
one of the most biodiverse in the country, flowing right through
This is an opportunity to join a Prestigious Physician-owned
private practice located in Birmingham, AL. One of the physicians
is relocating out of state leaving an opportunity for a
Dermatologist to walk into a ready-made and full Dermatology
practice. Perform Mohs surgery 1 - 1.5 days per week to start with
opportunity to grow. Practice medical, surgical, pediatric
dermatology and cosmetics (optional) the other 2.5 - 3 days per
week. If you want to be busy from day one and have an outstanding
support system and resources, then this physician-owned Dermatology
practice is for you!
Overview of Practice:--
- Excellent earning potential
- Well-run practice with separate billing, call-center, office
manager and business manager
- Currently 2 locations with full support and 2 surgical
- Skin Care Boutique with a knowledgeable skin-care
- Excellent payor mix
- Top Allergan, Galderma and Merz company
- Top Coolsculpting CompanyBenefits:--
- Practice 4-5 days per week, your choice NO WEEKENDS!
- A full suite of lasers and a full-service spa which offers
- Receive plenty of support from competent Medical Assistants who
scribe and chart for you.
- Callback nurse, Phlebotomist, Biologic Coordinator, Light
- EMR system: Nextech
- Opportunity to participate in Clinical Research
- Receive Vacation, Sick Leave, and CME
- Full Benefits, including health, dental, and vision
- Short -term and Long-term disability provided
- 401k + contribution and Profit sharing
- Receive a Sign-on Bonus or Relocation Assistance based on
- Amazing marketing support, with marketing coordinators in
- Receive a starting guarantee salary + % of collections - future
long-term potential of $600K - $1M+ annually and drive your own
successFor immediate consideration, contact--Pam Pavely direct at
636.239.1787 Ext. 200--or email your CV to--pam@myDermRecruiter.com
.--All inquiries are held confidential and candidates--NEVER--pay a
fee for our services!
Contact:-- Pam Pavely
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
(636) 239-1787 Ext. 200
Pam@myDermRecruiter.com Pam Pavely Dermatology Recruitment
Specialist (636) 239-1787 Ext. 200 Pam@myDermRecruiter.com
Keywords: myDermRecruiter, Birmingham , BC Dermatologist/Mohs Surgeon needed for Prestigious, Physician Owned Practice in Birmingham, AL., Healthcare , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!