LPN Float Pool Flexi PM Shelby BMC Alabaster AL
Company: Tenet Healthcare Corporation
Posted on: May 6, 2021
- Assists physicians by charting, documenting treatment regimen,
reporting changes in patient's condition and maintaining accurate
patient records. Calls prescriptions in for patients.
- Collaborates with the medical personnel caring for the
patients. Researches and recommends alternative services as
- Educates the patient on medical condition and treatment plan.
Participates in patient follow-up activities.
- Orders, receives and stores clinic supplies. Performs clerical
functions as needed.
- Performs direct nursing tasks including taking vital signs,
obtaining lab specimens and assisting with minor procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned. #LI-AB2
- High School Diploma or equivalent and completion of an
accredited nursing program.
- Current State LVN/LPN license and CPR certification.
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare Corporation, Birmingham , LPN Float Pool Flexi PM Shelby BMC Alabaster AL, Healthcare , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!