Posted on: November 22, 2021
Direct Hire!Salary: 60K-65K
- 1 to 3 years experienceas a medical technologist (MT, MLT, SBB,
MSMT certification or equivalent), any experience in cell therapy
or manufacturing a plus
- Proficient in basic laboratory techniques and handling of
clinical samples including blood, apheresis products (CSF a plus
but not required)The primary responsibility is to perform cell
manufacturing, handle and process patient clinical samples, and
perform manufacturing process improvements, cellular release assay
and cellular characterization of research and clinical
samples.Responsibilities of the Medical Technologist:
- Execute complex cell manufacturing protocols from established
standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Transcribe readouts from analytical equipment and bioreactors
into a cell manufacturing batch record.
- Assist quality assurance specialists in process and equipment
validation and improvement.
- Follow established lab protocols and SOPs to perform laboratory
testing on clinical and non-clinical samples.
- Ability to become a competent operator and work independently
on several highly complex laboratory assays and correctly analyze
and report the results of those tests
- Participate in and occasionally lead continuing education
programs to improve laboratory techniques including but not limited
to cell culture, FLOW cytometry, and PCR
Keywords: Astrix, Birmingham , Medical Technologist, Healthcare , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!