Clinical Research Coordinator
Company: Sonic Healthcare
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position
Qualifications:Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position
Qualifications:Clinical Research CoordinatorYou're passionate about
patient care. You want to make a difference and help insure stable,
accurate patient information. You want great benefits, the support
of an all-star team, and an opportunity to grow your career. Then
join our front line of #HealthcareHeroes! Our mission is to advance
the health and wellbeing of our communities as a leader in clinical
laboratory solutions. Quality is in our DNA - is it in yours?In
this role, you will:Be responsible for assisting the Principal
Investigator in operationalizing clinical protocols relevant to
Bio-specimen procurement and other Diagnostics related
- Recruit, consent, detail and track eligible study subjects for
blood and tissue donations.
- Search data bases to identify archived tissue samples meeting
- Interpret protocol Study parameters and assist in the
organization and implementation of Study Conduct procedures.
- Coordinate pre-operative and post-operative blood and data
collections when required.
- Complete Study case report forms and any required follow-up
- Become proficient in the handling and shipping of sensitive
biomaterials to Study Sponsors.All you need is:
- Nursing or Med-tech degree and certification desired. BA/BS
science related degree preferred.
- Pathology or Histotechnology knowledge and experience strongly
- Biobanking experience preferred.
- Experience working with clinical research protocols.
- Experience obtaining informed consents is preferred.Bonus
points if you have:
- Knowledge of hospital departmental policies and
operations.We'll give you:
- Appreciation for your work
- A feeling of satisfaction that your actions are helping
- Opportunity to grow in your profession
- Free lab services for you and your eligible dependents
- Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Help preparing for retirement, with a 401(k) that includes a
generous company match
- A sense of belonging - we are a community!Company:Sonic
Anatomic PathologyScheduled Weekly Hours:40Work
Shift:Company:Cunningham Pathology LLCSonic Healthcare USA provides
equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.This
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Sonic Healthcare, Birmingham , Clinical Research Coordinator, Healthcare , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!