Travel RN - Stepdown in Birmingham, AL
Company: Nurses PRN
Posted on: May 15, 2022
ICU RNs must provide top end care for patients with
life-threatening medical conditions. Intensive Care Unit Nurses
must have the ability to make rapid and spot on decisions while
keeping composed during unforeseen, traumatic
events.Responsibilities:ICU Nurses duties include:
- Analyzing the progress of the patient.
- Taking needed steps if the patient's condition
- Helping physicians with procedures.
- Making sure all medical devices are functioning properly while
taking care of the patient.
- Supplying necessary medication in a fast-paced, highly
- Providing emotional support while updating family members of
current health status of the patient.
One year of experience as an ICU RN within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Keywords: Nurses PRN, Birmingham , Travel RN - Stepdown in Birmingham, AL, Healthcare , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!