Posted on: June 25, 2022
514 West Town Plaza, Bessemer, Alabama, 35020, United States of
AmericaDaVita is seeking Registered Nurses (RN) to give life to
kidney patients. Nephrology nursing is a growing specialty with
opportunities for career advancement and building relationships
with patients and teammates. Dialysis experience is NOT required.
We hire new graduate nurses.Did you know?DaVita was named as "One
of the Best Places to Work" by Modern Healthcare. We are the only
nationwide healthcare provider on the top 100 list!What is
- Focuses on kidney health. Treat and care for patients suffering
from, or at risk for, kidney problems
- Involves preventing disease and assessing health needs
- Spans the life cycle: acute, chronic and transplant
- Requires holistic approach to patient care, involves every
organ systemWe are currently hiring in our outpatient Dialysis
clinics across Birmingham. We provide paid training! No Dialysis?
No problem!In-Center Hemodialysis (Outpatient)
- Typical schedule is 3 days a week Monday - Saturday, 12-hour
shifts, usually between the hours of 4 AM - 11 PM. No Sundays.
- Work environment is the outpatient dialysis center.
Interdisciplinary team includes patient care tech, social worker
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice;
Graduate Nurse pre-licensure available in some locations. New grad
nurses are welcome!
- Associate or Bachelor in Nursing
- A desire to deliver care in an empathetic, compassionate
- Ability to assess, troubleshoot and make sound
- Excellent communication skills & empathy to listen and
communicate with patients and teammates
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or exemption requiredNice to
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) RN, Critical Care Unit (CCU) RN,
Emergency Room (ER) RN, or Medical Surgical (Med Surg) RN
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse
(CDN) RNNext Steps
- If any of these modalities sound intriguing, please apply! A
recruiter will reach out to you to discuss next steps.DaVita is an
equal opportunity employer - Vet and Disability. To learn more
about what this means click here.At DaVita, we strive to be a
community first and a company second. We want all teammates to
experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed
Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that
it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such,
individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without
regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status,
or any other protected characteristic.Salary/ Wage
RangeCompensation for the role will depend on a number of factors,
including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and
experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a
competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match,
healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits.
Keywords: DaVita, Birmingham , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Bessemer, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!