Pulmonary Critical Care Sleep Opening in Birmingham, AL
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Pulmonology opening in Birmingham, Alabama. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Medical Group is looking for a full time BE/BC Pulmonary/CC/Sleep
opening. You will work in our ICUs and in clinic. We make
communication, monitoring and constant care our top priorities to
help our patients recover as quickly as possible. Hospital is 12
hour shift, clinic is 8 hours.
- Great combination of inpatient, clinic and time for
- 5-Week Rotation: Intensivist, Office, Helper (AM Hospital/PM
Office), Hospital, Week Off
- Hospital employed
- Use APPs to cover first call, only called for critical
- Single specialty with 6 physicians and 8 APPs
- Full range of office care and diagnostic services for patients
with lung disorders such as chronic obstructive lung disease,
asthma, sleep apnea, interstitial lung disease, lung nodule clinic
and lung cancer
- Advanced bronchoscopic techniques: EBUS, navigational
bronchoscopy, navigational transthoracic biopsy, fiducial
placement, pleurx catheters, brachytherapy, pleuroscopy and
- Convenient office location within 409-bed hospital
- Well-established practice, since 1979, with an excellent
reputation in the community
- Large group and one of few keeping clinic as part of
- Employed by a financially sound health system
Compensation & Benefits:
- Moving expenses, CME $3,500/ year, Dues and Subscriptions
$2,000/year, Loan repayment, Malpractice coverage including tail
coverage, 224 hours of vacation per year
- Front loaded PTO
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Excellent Pay and Benefits package
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Deferred compensation plan, tax free investment
- Paid CME allowance
- Paid licenses and permits
- Customized electronic health record, Cerner in hospital and
Next Gen in clinic
You will be employed by the Medical Group, a division of one of the
largest not for profit acute care hospital systems in the country.
You will have a strong stable employer that places a premium on our
About the Hospital:
Join the oldest hospital in Birmingham.
Since then we have grown to include a regional network of
healthcare services and facilities which includes five hospitals, a
health and wellness facility, outpatient surgery and diagnostic
centers, primary care network, home health and hospice, home
medical equipment services, behavioral health, wellness services,
corporate health services and specialized care.
The system employs 4,700 associates and has more than 1,100
physicians serving on medical staffs.
Why Birmingham? Our wonderful climate, tree-blanketed and hilly
terrain, and the wonderful hospitality of our people make
Birmingham an ideal place to live.
Outstanding public and private schools, colleges and universities,
including a world class medical research university at the
University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB).
Birmingham is home to the Birmingham Civil Rights District National
Monument, a progressive business climate that fosters growth, a
revitalized downtown where people go to work, live and play, and an
unparalleled food and art scene that has grabbed the attention of
visitors and publications across the world.
Highest concentration of health care jobs in any of the top 50 MSAs
in the country.
With one of the lowest costs of living of any major metro in the
Southeast and more green space per capita than any other city of
our size, Birmingham is one of America's best-kept secrets
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC215307 and email address to .Search all of
our provider opportunities here:
Keyphrases: pulmonary disease jobs, pulmonary jobs, pulmonology
jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Birmingham , Pulmonary Critical Care Sleep Opening in Birmingham, AL, Healthcare , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!