Physician - Neurology
Posted on: September 23, 2022
We Are HiringThe Ascension Medical Group is seeking a Board
Eligible/Certified Clinical Neurologist in Birmingham. You will be
employed by the Ascension Medical Group, a division of Ascension,
one of the largest not-for-profit acute care hospital systems in
the country. - You will have a strong stable employer that places a
premium on our physicians' wellbeing. - About Ascension St.
Vincent's Health System
- Founded in 1898 by the Daughters of Charity, we have provided
care in Birmingham for over 122 years.
- Since then, we have grown to include a regional network of
healthcare services and facilities which includes five hospitals, a
health and wellness facility, outpatient surgery and diagnostic
centers, primary care network, home health and hospice, home
medical equipment services, behavioral health, wellness services,
corporate health services and specialized care.
- The system employs 4,700 associates and has more than 1,100
physicians serving on medical staffs. - About Birmingham
- Why Birmingham? - Our wonderful climate, tree-blanketed and
hilly terrain, and the wonderful hospitality of our people make
Birmingham an ideal place to live.
- We have outstanding public and private schools, colleges and
universities, including a world-class medical research university
at the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB).
- Birmingham is home to the Birmingham Civil Rights District
National Monument, a progressive business climate that fosters
growth, a revitalized downtown where people go to work, live and
play, and an unparalleled food and art scene that has grabbed the
attention of visitors and publications across the world.
- We have the highest concentration of health care jobs in any of
the top 50 MSAs in the country.
- With one of the lowest costs of living of any major metro in
the Southeast and more green space per capita than any other city
of our size, Birmingham is one of America's best-kept secrets. -
About ASCENSION MEDICAL GROUPWhen you join Ascension Medical Group
(AMG), you are entering a community where physician and advanced
provider engagement and experience are recognized as key drivers of
delivering excellent patient care. - With 1,900 sites of care and
7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of the largest healthcare
provider networks in the United States. - Physicians and advanced
practice providers benefit from a collaborative approach to care,
significant professional opportunities, career advancement,
training and competitive wages. - What You Will DoPosition
- Benefit from a built-in referral base from our Ascension
Medical Group primary care physicians and be busy from day
- Build the practice you want and have partners to support
- Neurology Phone Call 1:3
- Established hospitalist service to handle hospital
- Neurohospitalist program at Ascension St. Vincent's
- 409-bed hospital with all levels of care & specialists
- Collegial and supportive Colleagues
- Clinical autonomy with a financially sound multi-specialty
- Excellent reputation in the community
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Retirement plan with employer match and deferred compensation
- Paid CME allowance
- Paid licenses and permits
- Excellent pay and benefits package
- Customized electronic health record: Athena in clinic.
- Work with your own clinic RN and MA team.
- Great work-life balance
- Appreciative patients
- Develop the type of practice that interests you -
- Ascension Medical Group is seeking to add a Board
Certified/Board Eligible Neurologist to the practice.
- Benefit from a built-in referral base within the practice and
be busy from day one. -
- Participate in on-call rotation for practice.
- Market yourself to the Birmingham medical community and the
community in general to grow your clinic volume. - What You Will
NeedRequired Credential:Physician MD/DO with Prescriptive Authority
and credentialed from the Alabama Board of Medical Examiners
obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.Preferred
Credential:Board Eligible/Certified in NeurologyEducation:Doctor of
Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) requiredWork
Experience:Open to new fellows or experienced physicians interested
in developing a practice.PandoLogic. Keywords: Osteopath, Location:
Birmingham, AL - 35205
Keywords: Ascension, Birmingham , Physician - Neurology, Healthcare , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!