Pulmonary Disease job
Company: Tenet Healthcare
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Brookwood Baptist Primary and Specialty Care Network is
currently looking for a Full-time Outpatient Pulmonologist
- Clinic is located on the Princeton Baptist hospital
- Seeking pulmonologist trained/experienced in reading sleep
- Will join team of 1 Pulmonologist and 1 NP
- M-Th office hours- IP consults typically on Monday and
- Flexible call schedule- Hospitalist/Intensivists also take
- Ave 7 patients per half day in clinic
- 7 total Exam rooms- Thoracentesis, Chest X-rays, PFTs
- EPIC EMR
Full-time employed position with comprehensive benefits (medical,
dental, vision, 401k, CME allowance, time off).
All level of experience are welcome to apply. Active medical
license and fellowship training in Pulmonology + BC/BE is
No visa sponsorships currently available.
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare, Birmingham , Pulmonary Disease job, Healthcare , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!