Ortho RN (Nights) $15,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
Company: Grandview Medical Center
Posted on: January 23, 2023
At Grandview Medical Center, we believe in the power of great
people and team culture to create exceptional care! We'd love for
you to become our next Ortho -Registered Nurse (RN) at our 434-bed
regional referral center and tertiary-care facility. We offer a
work environment that fosters growth, perfect for a nurse looking
to start their career or for an experienced nurse looking to make a
change to a clean floor!
- Eligible for a $15,000 sign-on bonus. Apply now to learn
- Health insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance, even
- Up to $20k in student loan repayment assistance
- Tuition reimbursement, 100% license/certification
- 401k -
- Paid time off
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications
within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care
goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions,
medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals,
concurrently performing a variety of tasks
- Requires an associate's degree and an active, unrestricted
license as a Registered Nurse.
- Familiarity with standard orthopedic concepts, practices, and
procedures is highly preferred
Grandview Medical Center is accredited by the Joint Commission on
Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) and offers
programs and services in all medical and surgical areas, including
Cardiology, Oncology, Neurology, Women's Health, Mental Health,
Digestive Diseases, Orthopedics, Physical Medicine and Rehab,
Sports Medicine and Emergency Care. There are more than 600
physicians on the Grandview -medical staff representing 30
specialties and subspecialties. The hospital has been named an
accredited program for Metabolic and Bariatric surgery by ASMBS &
ACS as well as an accredited chest pain center.
Grandview Medical Center provides equal employment opportunity to
all employees and applicants for employment regardless of any
individual's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, citizenship, military status,
disability, genetic information or any other protected class status
in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Email email@example.com to request details!EducationRequired
- Associates or better in NursingLicenses &
- L-AL-RN License
- C-AHA BLS Basic Cardiac
Keywords: Grandview Medical Center, Birmingham , Ortho RN (Nights) $15,000 SIGN-ON BONUS, Healthcare , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!