400-500K Potential-Birmingham, AL-No weekends, call or nights!
Company: First Docs
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Hospitalist opening in Birmingham, Alabama. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
First Docs is a large, physician-owned practice that has been in
the Pennsylvania and New Jersey market for over 12+ years. As a
regional leader growing throughout the northeast, and nationwide,
we are currently looking to add physicians to the team in our
We find that physicians with a hospitalist background (like our
CEO) make a great fit in Skilled Nursing Facility settings, in turn
creating a more flexible schedule and more lucrative compensation
structure than most hospitalist roles.
- Full-time and part-time available
- W2 employee, or 1099 independent contractor
- Private practice model with 'round and go' flexibility
- Skilled nursing facility setting
- No Call, no Nights, no Weekends
- "Round and go" flexibility
- Full benefits – medical, dental, vision etc.
- 401K at 3% match day 1
- Malpractice with tail
- Proven Income $350K+ year 1, with an increase to $400K+ year
If you're looking for a truly unique opportunity to build a better
medical career and make a meaningful change for patients,
healthcare organizations, and yourself, then we may be the right
fit for you.
Please reach out if you are interested in learning more!
Director of Recruiting
Keywords: First Docs, Birmingham , 400-500K Potential-Birmingham, AL-No weekends, call or nights!, Healthcare , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!