Nurse Practitioner (Family NP)
Company: Chilton Family Medicine PC
Posted on: January 26, 2023
**See patients in an established private office setting.
**Promotes and restores patients' health; collaborating with
physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical
and psychological support to patients, friends, and families;
supervising assigned team members.
* Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal
rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a
position to understand care requirements.
* Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional,
psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and
* Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care
goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand
condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering
* Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards;
measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards;
making or recommending necessary adjustments
* Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing
multidisciplinary team strategies.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from
health care support personnel.
* Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control
policies and protocols, medication administration and storage
procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
* Documents patient care services by charting in patient and
* Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping
Keywords: Chilton Family Medicine PC, Birmingham , Nurse Practitioner (Family NP), Healthcare , Clanton, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!