Patient Eligibility Representative - Hospital Onsite
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Job Family:Patient Account RepresentativeTravel
Required:NoneClearance Required:NoneWhat You Will Do:The Patient
Eligibility Representative will screen patients for possible
financial assistance programs to assist with hospital financial
responsibilities. Perform any and all related job duties as
- Customer Service
- Patient Eligibility Screening
- Client Relations
- Screen patients for possible financial assistance
- Assist patients with the completion of applications.
- Follow up with patients and agencies to ensure eligibility for
date(s) of service.
- Manage a group of accounts on a daily in accordance to standard
- Update patient account status in hospital system and Guidehouse
CUBS system on a daily basis.
- Work closely with hospital employees and third party
- Participate in hospital meeting as deemed necessary.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Communicates daily with coworkers, hospital and management in
regard to account progress and or issues.
- Act as liaison between the patient, the client and outside
eligibility agencies to ensure favorable outcomes.What You Will
- High School graduate.
- Computer/typing knowledge.
- Familiarity with Medical Terminology.
- 1 year experience and knowledge of Federal, State, and County
eligibility programs.What Would Be Nice To Have:
- Previous eligibility experience#IndeedSponsoredWhat We
Offer:Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that
includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package
that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive
- Parental Leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare ProgramAbout GuidehouseGuidehouse
is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status,
religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition,
marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or
expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected
by law, ordinance, or regulation.Guidehouse will consider for
employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner
consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance
including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San
Francisco.If you have visited our website for information about
employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you
require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at
1-571-633-1711 or via email at
RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide
will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent
required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.Guidehouse does
not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or
staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the
property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay
a placement fee.
Keywords: Guidehouse, Birmingham , Patient Eligibility Representative - Hospital Onsite, Healthcare , Chelsea, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...