Medical Assistant - 4x10 M-F - Days Only
Company: Birmingham Heart Clinic P.C
Posted on: May 26, 2023
- Interview patients to obtain medical information and measure
their vital signs, weight, and height.
- Show patients to examination rooms and prepare them for the
- Record patients' medical history, vital statistics, or
information such as test results in medical records.
- Explain treatment procedures, medications, diets, or
physicians' instructions to patients.
- Help physicians examine and treat patients, handing them
instruments or materials
- Authorize drug refills and provide prescription information to
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the
rooms neat and clean.
- Clean and sterilize instruments and dispose of contaminated
- Schedule appointments for patients.
- Change dressings on wounds.
- Contact medical facilities or departments to schedule patients
for tests or admission.
- Operate x-ray, electrocardiogram (EKG), or other equipment to
administer routine diagnostic tests. Activities
Assisting and Caring for Others
- Administer medications or treatments
- Assist in examining or treating medical patients
- Prepare patients for tests, therapy, or treatments
- Take vital signs
- Documenting/Recording Information
- Inventory medical supplies or instruments
- Maintain medical records
- Record medical history or data
- Collect clinical data
- Obtain information from clients, customers, or patients Medical
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Keywords: Birmingham Heart Clinic P.C, Birmingham , Medical Assistant - 4x10 M-F - Days Only, Healthcare , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...